Gameday sign ideas!

AUwent

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about multiple signs of the bama cars/suvs chasing CN on a scooter on another, run them back and forth in the background

This is a great idea we need to take the Game Day signs to another level, Puppets! Signs with move-able parts, I smell a Monty Python Skit in the background! I am not DEAD YET! I am not DEAD YET.

Maybe a couple convenience booths for our visitors.

Have Your Dodge Serviced While You Play

Dodge Upgrades While You Play

Beach Travel Assistance

and of course, 'bama Players Pick up Western Union Here

How about multiple signs of the bama cars/suvs chasing CN on a scooter on another, run them back and forth in the background

This is a great idea we need to take the Game Day signs to another level, Puppets! Signs with move-able parts, I smell a Monty Python Skit in the background! I am not DEAD YET! I am not DEAD YET.

Puppets work, I'm thinking NS and zombies - it's more current.

Hurry Up No Huddle

A Special Kind of Pressure

Or how about a picture of Gus with a caption stating: "There's a new sheriff in town."

We need one of those 6 foot checks like game show or tournament winners get. 40,000

Now that would be priceless. Especially if they clearly showed the names they were made out to.

Can we please get a whole row all the way down one sideline to hold up signs that say "HE GONE" for when one of our players is streaking down the field... I see it kind of being like the wave only better and funny.

Puppets work, I'm thinking NS and zombies - it's more current.

How about Zombie Monty Python or Shawn of the Dead

IT PAYS TO PLAY AT BAMA

dee-liner-friwnds-flash-cash-300x297.jpg

#StruggleOverWit

You know, if you made them life size, you could charge each bammer five dollars to have their picture made with them. "Have your picture made with your favorite bama player"

"Can't poison a wire"

"Hey Bama ladies, can I bum a dip?"

"I bet Nick Saban can fit in a Summer's Eve box"

"Deals at Nick's Dodge Emporium...they're rollin baby"

Archived