Gameday sign ideas!

AUwent

I would have a picture of a Holstein cow (black and white) and a picture of a fat sorority chick (preferably with AL gear) and say "Our cows know about integration... Why don't yours?... Plays on us being the "cow college", being smarter, ugly bammers, and the biggest black eye of the year for Bama (segregation)..

You could have a black poster board saying "Found this locked outside a Bama sorority house"

Want even meaner?.... Have a pic of Fmr. Gov. George Wallace standing on the doorstep and a pic of a Bama sorority girl (preferably standing on the stairs) and have a caption saying "Can you spot the difference?"

Maybe too mean? Then a sign saying MLK was an AU fan.

oof may go a little over the top

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be cool to have 4-5 different folks each holding a sign which recites part of the Auburn Creed

1441391_10202283777874422_1008891024_n.jpg

This is my favorite, and would love to see it on Gameday!!!! I have wondered, though. Where did this pic come from? And why is there a framed picture of cleavage over the fireplace???

1441391_10202283777874422_1008891024_n.jpg

This is my favorite, and would love to see it on Gameday!!!! I have wondered, though. Where did this pic come from? And why is there a framed picture of cleavage over the fireplace???

That's very subtle. It's telling you there are two boobs in the picture, well four boobs.

I HATE BAMA

Go back to Turd-Town

WAR DAMN EAGLE

Simple but sums up my feelings on the subject or;

LET'S BEAT THE MULLETS off of the racist, illiterate, cousin humping, knuckle dragging Updykes! WAR DAMN EAGLE

Well it may be a bit wordy but seems to capture some of thier worst traits I think!

Something about "Ex-(Coach)-es Will Soon Live in Texas?"

And alexava, we are still waiting for your brilliant retort...

Well done on that one - "All Bama's ex-coaches live in Texas" with Price and Franchione on there with Saban.

Thank you, We do try... Shula being in Carolina stops it from being "All our exes live in Texas..."

I know many want to bash bama and all their cheating, but why not push AU or Gus more.

I enjoy a good bashing of bammers as much as the next guy [there is so much material here!] but GBAU93 has a point. Believe me, I really enjoy many of these, but some are not gameday poster material. When you target a specific individual [remember "Son of a Preacher Man" and "Take the Money and Run"] it comes off pathetic, in bad taste and really reflects badly on Auburn and our fanbase. On the other hand, what updyke did will be a part of the "rivalry" buildup on CBS & ESPN, i.e. mainstreamed. In fact, as the media brings it up, we should drive it home. Anything referencing him and what he did is fair game, subtly of course: Like when we blow them out - a bedsheet off Haley "SPIKE THIS 55-12!" JMO

I know many want to bash bama and all their cheating, but why not push AU or Gus more.

I enjoy a good bashing of bammers as much as the next guy [there is so much material here!] but GBAU93 has a point. Believe me, I really enjoy many of these, but some are not gameday poster material. When you target a specific individual [remember "Son of a Preacher Man" and "Take the Money and Run"] it comes off pathetic, in bad taste and really reflects badly on Auburn and our fanbase. On the other hand, what updyke did will be a part of the "rivalry" buildup on CBS & ESPN, i.e. mainstreamed. In fact, as the media brings it up, we should drive it home. Anything referencing him and what he did is fair game, subtly of course: Like when we blow them out - a bedsheet off Haley "SPIKE THIS 55-12!" JMO

Spike UA55-1: Drops Updykes faster than trees

Someone put Monty and Lawson pic with that.

I would like someone to photoshop a picture of Nick Marshall's jersey on the Bryant statute.

Aim: To give Harvey a heart attack.

^YES!

Who would you like the guest picker to be?

I think either Duff or, to make the media salivate even further, Katherine Webb. I think Jeff Foxworthy or Timothy Cook would be good, too. Or, since the Lions have their game on Thursday, Fairley.

Something about "Ex-(Coach)-es Will Soon Live in Texas?"

And alexava, we are still waiting for your brilliant retort...

Well done on that one - "All Bama's ex-coaches live in Texas" with Price and Franchione on there with Saban.

Stallings too.

Archived