2015 5* ATH Terry Godwin (Georgia signee)

EagleDamnWar

4_885381.jpg

Terry Godwin, ATH

Hogansville, GA (Callaway)

Ht: 6-0, Wt: 165 lbs

- Currently committed to UGA

- Visited Auburn for games against Wash. State, Ark. State and UGA. Loved his last visit.

- Visited AU 3/08/14, 9/06/14 (San Jose State game)

- Recruiter: Rodney Garner (P)

Offers: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Louisville, NC State, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee and USC, among others.

247Sports: 5* (Top247 - No. 36)

Rivals: 4* (Top110 - No. 26)

Scout: 5*

Godwin is a smooth athlete that does a little bit of everything on the high school level. He'd like to play both sides of the ball on the next level and he has the ability to do that. He does so many things well and naturally. He has quick feet, a great burst, and he plays the game at a high speed. He has great ball skills, he can really turn and run, and he knows how to make plays. - Chad Simmons

http://auburn.scout....c=1&nid=6356536

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pos: Athlete

Ht: 6-0

Wt: 165 lbs

Hometown: Hogansville, GA

Visited Auburn for games against Wash. State, Ark. State and UGA. Loved his last visit. Has offers from Auburn, Georgia, Alabama, Clemson, and Arkansas.

Are you sure he was at the UGA game? KN said he did not make the trip.

Pos: Athlete

Ht: 6-0

Wt: 165 lbs

Hometown: Hogansville, GA

Visited Auburn for games against Wash. State, Ark. State and UGA. Loved his last visit. Has offers from Auburn, Georgia, Alabama, Clemson, and Arkansas.

Are you sure he was at the UGA game? KN said he did not make the trip.

Rivals has quotes from him talking to coaches after the game.

These great defensive recruits kinda make a little giddy don't it? Ohhh man the future looks nice. Seems we're in good hands

We need Godwin. I watched film on him. He is a playmaker. He is from Hogansville, GA which is only 1 hour from AU. He goes to Callaway HS.

We need Godwin. I watched film on him. He is a playmaker. He is from Hogansville, GA which is only 1 hour from AU. He goes to Callaway HS.

It doesn't even take an hour to get to the Callaway district from Auburn.

I agree with Dixie, we need to start locking down some of these local areas, and the LaGrange area is one of em.

• 1 month later...

AU in top 6 per Godwin's twitter:

@Tyrome4: My top 6 schools are

Alabama

Auburn

Clemson

Georgia

LSU

Ole Miss

#NOT IN ANY ORDER!!!!!

Also tweeted he will commit at Under Armour Game.

AU in top 6 per Godwin's twitter:

@Tyrome4: My top 6 schools are

Alabama

Auburn

Clemson

Georgia

LSU

Ole Miss

#NOT IN ANY ORDER!!!!!

Also tweeted he will commit at Under Armour Game.

Alphabetical is still a kind of order, Terry.

Jeremy Pruitt is going to make some early splashes with the 2015 Georgia recruits. I wouldn't be surprised if Trent Thompson committed pretty soon. We just have to be patient and let UGA do what UGA does. Disappoint and underachieve. If we're playing for another National Championship at the start of 2015, I think we'll have a few Dontavious Russell type flips on our hands.

To quote nearly every character in Star Wars..."I got a bad feeling about this."

Pruitt is a great recruiter. He could come the closest to putting a fence aroubd Georgia.

To quote nearly every character in Star Wars..."I got a bad feeling about this."

Pruitt is a great recruiter. He could come the closest to putting a fence aroubd Georgia.

That would be bad. Here's hoping Godwin flips to the good guys!

He could come close, but he ain't gonna put up a fence that Coach Garner can't climb over. Folks, Jeremy Pruitt is "light lunch", and that's an opinion shared by many. Same with Kevin Steele. With Godwin, Pruitt had everything going in his favor, but if I were a betting man, I'd bet he winds up at somewhere other than uga.

He could come close, but he ain't gonna put up a fence that Coach Garner can't climb over. Folks, Jeremy Pruitt is "light lunch", and that's an opinion shared by many. Same with Kevin Steele. With Godwin, Pruitt had everything going in his favor, but if I were a betting man, I'd bet he winds up at somewhere other than uga.

The jury is still out on Pruitts coaching ability. Lets see how he does in the SEC with equal talent. Gus ate his lunch in the BCSNC.

Archived