2015 5* ATH Terry Godwin (Georgia signee)

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another board just posted Terry just started following CGM tonight on Twitter and retweeted one of Craig's tweets tonight.

I like the sound of that!!

If they want to be honest with themselves. Who wouldn't want to play with JJ and the best players caller in the country . Future is bright at AU

DC is a great coach, great recruiter, and a great ambassador for Auburn University. This kid will be a player to watch at AU for the next few years (if he indeeds picks AU) as he is a baller and one that Gus wanted/needed for his offense.

I think he flips. Otherwise the "announcement" tomorrow would not be so much of an announcement. TG doesn't seem like the kind of kid to love attention, so I think he flips. Otherwise he would just fax in his NLI to Georgia.

Another board just posted Terry just started following CGM tonight on Twitter and retweeted one of Craig's tweets tonight.

He also just followed Kristi Malzahn and Kodi Burns.

He also just followed Kristi Malzahn and Kodi Burns.

I have Godwin sticking with UGA

Although I respect Jonsey's opinion, my reading of the tea leaves says it's Samford all the way (he did follow Kodi, after all).

I would too.

I know I am a nobody (lol), but Terry did favorite and retweet me yesterday. I just wished him luck no matter what his decision was and told him he would look good in orange and blue.

Jonesy also is picking Ivey to AU. I'd take that trade off.

I think I'd actually prefer Godwin. Ivey is a bigger difference maker, but we have more need at receiver.

Jonesy also is picking Ivey to AU. I'd take that trade off.

I think I'd actually prefer Godwin. Ivey is a bigger difference maker, but we have more need at receiver.

I agree. I want this kid in this class in the worst way, though I'm extremely happy with the way it's going down.

Archived