2015 5* ATH Terry Godwin (Georgia signee)

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to be the bearer of bad news, but per Twitter, Godwin's coach has indicated he will sign with UGA. <sigh> I REALLY thought we would get this kid.

Not to be the bearer of bad news, but per Twitter, Godwin's coach has indicated he will sign with UGA. <sigh> I REALLY thought we would get this kid.

Dadgummit

Not to say he is not a phenomenal athlete, but he is just the cherry on top at this point.

I will post it here if I can figure out how to post an individual tweet.

but we have more need at receiver.

Not really. You always take the star OT. We're fine at WR.

Well, to be completely honest, I'm thinking more about DB, because I think Godwin could make for a shutdown type of corner, but I didn't want to start any debate about what the coaches are recruiting him as.

And while I understand what you're getting at regarding the anchor OT, there's no such thing as a sure thing, but both of these guys are truly elite athletes, so both could easily one day be game changers. We have more need at WR/DB. That's what I'm getting at.

The Georgia fanbase and media is really sickening on Twitter. They just put out a tweet AGAIN saying that Gus is using Godwin's father's illness to get him to Auburn. SMH They are calling Gus scum and Auburn "No Morals University".

The Georgia fanbase and media is really sickening on Twitter. They just put out a tweet AGAIN saying that Gus is using Godwin's father's illness to get him to Auburn. SMH They are calling Gus scum and Auburn "No Morals University".

Good! They rarely use mirrors and all they know is pissing on a fire hydrant.

"Auburn just signed a player we targeted? Barn must be cheatin."

Haters gonna hate. :Sing:

I think GA fans will leave us alone for a while now as Roquan just chose UCLA over UGA. Tough day for the Dawgs.

His coach didn't directly tweet it - just reported it to some of the Georgia media and they tweeted it. It was DawgNation I think.

I think GA fans will leave us alone for a while now as Roquan just chose UCLA over UGA. Tough day for the Dawgs.

Did you happen to hear the tornado sirens going off after the announcement? I know it's a scheduled test, but that was just funny....

Yeah, I just posted about that in Smith's thread in Rivals Recruiting.

If somehow Godwin decides to choose us, the UGAly funs will lose their friggin' minds. One can only dream....

If somehow Godwin decides to choose us, the UGAly funs will lose their friggin' minds. One can only dream....

Those folks lost their mind a long time ago.

Per Justin on Twitter: Terry Godwin has made his decision and is in the process of calling the coaches. <fingers crossed>

SIAP, but Justin Hokanson sent out several cryptic tweets saying "Godwin has made a decision and has called the coaches to inform them." He never said whether it was Auburn's coaches or UGAy but if he's calling this early then I think that's a great sign that he wants to be a part of this class.

Those folks lost their mind a long time ago.

And that's an aggregate. They've got enough brain cells between them for just the one.

Archived