2015 5* ATH Terry Godwin (Georgia signee)

EagleDamnWar

He never said whether it was Auburn's coaches or UGAy but if he's calling this early then I think that's a great sign that he wants to be a part of this class.

This was always his plan. His "announcement" isn't until really late (5 PM I believe). By that time teams will have filled their classes; therefore his intention has always been to let BOTH staffs know early so that they can react accordingly.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think GA fans will leave us alone for a while now as Roquan just chose UCLA over UGA. Tough day for the Dawgs.

Yeah, I just posted about that in Smith's thread in Rivals Recruiting.

If somehow Godwin decides to choose us, the UGAly funs will lose their friggin' minds. One can only dream....

Those folks lost their mind a long time ago.

And that's an aggregate. They've got enough brain cells between them for just the one.

LMFAO. That was classic

I think GA fans will leave us alone for a while now as Roquan just chose UCLA over UGA. Tough day for the Dawgs.

Yeah, I just posted about that in Smith's thread in Rivals Recruiting.

If somehow Godwin decides to choose us, the UGAly funs will lose their friggin' minds. One can only dream....

Those folks lost their mind a long time ago.

And that's an aggregate. They've got enough brain cells between them for just the one.

"Hey mayne, lemme borra the tempura lobe, I cain't see whether or not Uga's still alive..."

If the coaches asked Sullivan to Grey shirt and Godwin has already called the coaches to let them know who he was picking you would think that would mean that he was signing with us.

If the coaches asked Sullivan to Grey shirt and Godwin has already called the coaches to let them know who he was picking you would think that would mean that he was signing with us.

No, because according to Hoke we asked Sullivan to Greyshirt several weeks ago.

Never mind then.

I don't know whether to believe that or not. The last we heard about Sullivan was what a great OV he had and how Muschamp sat down with him and told him where he'd be playing. That was Jan. 16th. Maybe ditching Sullivan and someone yet to be named is how the pay site came up with the two extra slots. Not sure who we'll need them for now.

I don't know whether to believe that or not. The last we heard about Sullivan was what a great OV he had and how Muschamp sat down with him and told him where he'd be playing. That was Jan. 16th. Maybe ditching Sullivan and someone yet to be named is how the pay site came up with the two extra slots. Not sure who we'll need them for now.

Mikey, if you're right, that's unfortunate. We lost a really good football player, imo. I was really looking forward to him being a part of this team.

If he does comit to us UGA will shut down electricity across the state to prevent the fax.

Gus just said 10 players from GA "So Far"

did he really? that's interesting. gus wouldn't just add "so far" for no reason.

Eh, it simply means Godwin hasn't made his announcement yet. It could go either way. Even if Godwin told CGM that he wasn't coming, it wouldn't be right to give that away during the presser.

did he really? that's interesting. gus wouldn't just add "so far" for no reason.

All it really says is he hasn't given upon Godwin. Sure hope it means more!

"He said we signed 8 guys from AL, 10 guys so far from GA, and 8 guys from FL. That's where you want to be in this league."

go here http://www.auburntigers.com/

fast forward to 30:15.

Listen closely.

Archived