2015 5* ATH Terry Godwin (Georgia signee)

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Godwin called the coaches ( AU and FL) early today and told them what his decision was. Maybe Gus let us know a little nugget right there.

Definitely still hopeful here....this young man would be a GREAT extra pick-up to finish off the day and class.

Godwin called the coaches ( AU and FL) early today and told them what his decision was. Maybe Gus let us know a little nugget right there.

Hmmmmmmm. I have had a good feeling on Mr. Godwin based on the reports so far. We shall soon see.

Hmmmmmmm. I have had a good feeling on Mr. Godwin based on the reports so far. We shall soon see.

What reports?

So without Godwin we finish #10 and with Godwin we finish #6.

rankings mean nothing. it'd be sick to get godwin, period. he's awesome. we want him because he will make AU better, not because he raises their recruiting ranking.

What reports?

you mean you don't know?? you know, man, the reports...

you know? yup...those...reports....

rankings mean nothing. it'd be sick to get godwin, period. he's awesome. we want him because he will make AU better, not because he raises their recruiting ranking.

Well, that's kinda what recruiting rankings are intended to measure. No, they're not perfect, but they're an adequate predictor of on-field success more often than not. :dunno:

What reports?

you mean you don't know?? you know, man, the reports...

you know? yup...those...reports....

No no no...we can't talk about THOSE reports. It's the other ones you want to show him.

WHAT ABOUT ROQUAN SMITH FROM GEORGIA. HE HASN'T SENT IN IS LETTER OF INTENT.

I hear he's reopened his recruitment.

Chill man, it was just an observation.

Gus just said 10 players from GA "So Far"

Sounds like someone is reading too much into a simple statement.

I apologize for my positivity getting in your way. Carry on Saddas ;D

We are currently #6 without Godwin. There are probably only two teams that could still pass us LSU and UCLA so at worst without Godwin we finish #8. I believe LSU is done so in reality only UCLA has a chance of passing us. If we get Godwin 6th is safe for sure and we might even move up to 5th or 4th. By the way USC passed Bama as #1

Archived