2015 5* ATH Terry Godwin (Georgia signee)

EagleDamnWar

Godwin shocks the world. Announces on national TV that he's 100% committed to the school he's already committed to.

Kids. <_<

Did he ever say/post/tweet he was going to shock the world?

wde

No but I get where TT is coming from.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Godwin shocks the world. Announces on national TV that he's 100% committed to the school he's already committed to.

Kids. <_<

wde

Just the spectacle of it all...building suspense to tell everyone you are signing with the school you've been committed to for over a year. It's just silly.

Torrance Gibson on the other hand definitely did do just that.

Kids. <_<

wde

Just the spectacle of it all...building suspense to tell everyone you are signing with the school you've been committed to for over a year. It's just silly.

Yeah I think that Gus hinted at that today. He knew we were getting him but just in case something crazy happens...

In the end, just announced he was signing with the same school he was committed to...

i realize that he wanted the attention, but still disappointing to see. And I'm not referring to who he "committed/signed" to.

UGA fans should be a little ticked.

Kids. <_<

wde

Yeah I think that Gus hinted at that today. He knew we were getting him but just in case something crazy happens...

In the end, just announced he was signing with the same school he was committed to...

i realize that he wanted the attention, but still disappointing to see. And I'm not referring to who he "committed/signed" to.

They're too relieved we didn't raid their entire cupboard to be disappointed.

Kids. <_<

wde

I can't believe you guys honestly think that the kids orchestrate these things.

Godwin is a great kid, UGA kept a good one. That said, I think Slayton has just as much ability. They are two completely different players but they were both committed to UGA at one point.

Kids. <_</>

wde

come on...

If this were Auburn , you'd be pissed.

That's all

Kids. <_</>

wde

come on...

That's all

Why on God's green earth would I be pissed? That's pathetic, and maybe a little insane. If anybody who's not involved with Terry Godwin on a personal level is pissed about his college decision or the way he announced it, then they desperately- and I do mean desperately- need to reevaluate their priorities in life.

Kids. <_</>

wde

come on...

That's all

Why on God's green earth would I be pissed? That's pathetic, and maybe a little insane. If anybody who's not involved with Terry Godwin on a personal level is pissed about his college decision or the way he announced it, then they desperately- and I do mean desperately- need to reevaluate their priorities in life.

no need overreact. It's all hypothetical. which is dumb but, I'm pointing out how Rediculous it was to give them a roller coaster ride like that while still committed.

They got their guy but it was all unnecessary.

Kids. <_</>

wde

come on...

That's all

no need overreact. It's all hypothetical. which is dumb but, I'm pointing out how Rediculous it was to give them a roller coaster ride like that while still committed.

They got their guy but it was all unnecessary.

Well, yes, that's my point exactly.

A sign of the times my friends. Pretty soon, 5 star recruits are going to have national news to announce their choice. I can see Brian Williams at the beginning of his newscast on NSD introducing recruits and letting them take over the first part of his newscast. Don't laugh, it could be just around the corner.

A sign of the times my friends. Pretty soon, 5 star recruits are going to have national news to announce their choice. I can see Brian Williams at the beginning of his newscast on NSD introducing recruits and letting them take over the first part of his newscast. Don't laugh, it could be just around the corner.

Brian Williams will recall almost being blindsided as he blocked for the #1 rated RB in a state championship game.

Brian Williams will recall almost being blindsided as he blocked for the #1 rated RB in a state championship game.

Hahahahaha... nice.

Doc, to your point: we will get whatever we demand. If we keep intensifying our consumption of recruiting information, then the supply will continue to grow.

Hahahahaha... nice.

Doc, to your point: we will get whatever we demand. If we keep intensifying our consumption of recruiting information, then the supply will continue to grow.

It is getting to the point to where everything regarding recruiting information will cost an arm and leg to find out.

Hahahahaha... nice.

It is getting to the point to where everything regarding recruiting information will cost an arm and leg to find out.

Hahahahaha... nice.

It looks like Brian Williams has dug himself a huge hole he might not ever be able to crawl out of. I feel bad for the guy and hope he can get his career back on track one day.

Hahahahaha... nice.

Hahahahaha... nice.

It looks like Brian Williams has dug himself a huge hole he might not ever be able to crawl out of. I feel bad for the guy and hope he can get his career back on track one day.

Uh....why would we feel sorry for Brian Williams? He had a successful career and lied only to further inflate himself. I'm glad somebody called him on it. He's getting what he deserves. Having said that, in today's culture most people will have forgotten it next week.

Can't find any legit source and idk if someone is just trolling, but found this on 247 earlier

http://247sports.com/Board/30/Contents/Godwin-35629715

This would be huge news if true.

If it's a troll, it's a good one.

I would love to see this story gain traction, but there is absolutely no whisper of this on any other message board that I look at. So I'll hold my excitement until this gets confirmed.

Archived