2015 5* ATH Terry Godwin (Georgia signee)

EagleDamnWar

• 1 month later...

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“@Rivals: RT @Allie_Davison: #UGA commit and #Rivals100 ATH Terry Godwin is keeping his options open, enjoys trip to #Auburn

This one isn't over yet!

He had a great visit. I was the security in the locker room at the baseball game. CDC brought TG and his mom through. His mom and Kristi were really hitting it off also.

• 1 month later...

“@Waldeez247: 5-star UGA commit returns to Bama: Georgia's top-ranked commitment was on campus at Alabama for the second time in three weeks

We have to get this kid back in Auburn! We were SO close with him early, but now it looks like he's giving UAT a serious look. I was disappointed that he didn't make it to our A-Day game. Hopefully we can make another big push Big Cat Weekend.

• 1 month later...

He had a great visit. I was the security in the locker room at the baseball game. CDC brought TG and his mom through. His mom and Kristi were really hitting it off also.

Kristi must be an excellent recruiter in her own right

I listened to. 247 reporter for UGA today. He said Godwin would be UGA's best receiver since AJ Green. He then said, if UGA can keep Godwin's commitment. It would be very cool to pull him away.

I need to listen to that, but Godwin is a 5* CB. He is a 4* WR however, and he needs to be more consistent with catching the ball. That said, I would love to take him as a WR, but with the caveat that he agrees to play DB if asked. Oh yeah, Trovon Reed says "HELLO"!

I need to listen to that, but Godwin is a 5* CB. He is a 4* WR however, and he needs to be more consistent with catching the ball. That said, I would love to take him as a WR, but with the caveat that he agrees to play DB if asked. Oh yeah, Trovon Reed says "HELLO"!

Godwin's so talented that we would want him at either position. Either way, pulling him away from UGA would be a lot of fun!

Where is the optimism towards landing this kid coming from? Has he showed any real signs of wavering?

He is attending big cat weekend and said in an interview that he is 100% commited to uga but that his recruitment will go all the way to signing day.

Where is the optimism towards landing this kid coming from? Has he showed any real signs of wavering?

He is attending big cat weekend and said in an interview that he is 100% commited to uga but that his recruitment will go all the way to signing day.

Apples are my favorite fruit, but nothing beats a good orange.

Godwin's so talented that we would want him at either position. Either way, pulling him away from UGA would be a lot of fun!

If you watch his tape he doesn't back pedal very well. He benefits from playing with a deep cushion and being far more athletic than the receivers he is going against. Not saying he cant be a great corner but I cant see him being a day one starter at corner.

Apples are my favorite fruit, but nothing beats a good orange.

+1

Still not sure if these guys quite understand what the word committed means. Especially "100% committed"...

• 3 weeks later...

There you go, Might as well put his parents on the UGA payroll as well.

Archived