2015 5* ATH Terry Godwin (Georgia signee)

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She has put out some good info IMO. Recruits like her so they let some little things slip when talking to her. JMO.

I respectfully disagree. She has made a number of blunders since Hoke left AUR. It's gotten to the point where I wait for BMatt to confirm before giving her insights and predictions any credibility. On the plus side she does get a very good repore with some of the recruits and when she gets to do in depth articles she does tend to get more info the other writers in those situations.

Can we get back to Terry Godwin now? The kid is great and I hope we are recruiting him hard.

She has put out some good info IMO. Recruits like her so they let some little things slip when talking to her. JMO.

I respectfully disagree. She has made a number of blunders since Hoke left AUR. It's gotten to the point where I wait for BMatt to confirm before giving her insights and predictions any credibility. On the plus side she does get a very good repore with some of the recruits and when she gets to do in depth articles she does tend to get more info the other writers in those situations.

You disagree by agreeing? Interesting.

You disagree by agreeing? Interesting.

Those situationbs are few though so not agreeing.

I read an article on AJC the other day that went pretty in depth on his sisters commitment and how that affected Terry. Could have been posted already. But anyway the Goodwin's were adamant that his sister commiting to UGA had no effect on Terry. But his mom said she did like the idea of both kids going to UGA. So IMO he sticks with the dawgs but you never know.

Does anyone think we are still in it for Godwin? Does Bama have a better shot than we do? Or is he solid to the Dawgs?

The last thing he said was it was neck and neck for all 3 teams and it would come down to the wire on NSD. I would go with that for now til he says something else or someone connected says something else.

Does anyone think we are still in it for Godwin? Does Bama have a better shot than we do? Or is he solid to the Dawgs?

The last thing he said was it was neck and neck for all 3 teams and it would come down to the wire on NSD. I would go with that for now til he says something else or someone connected says something else.

Thanks, E -- I hadn't heard that.

Why don't they have homely female sideline reporters? That's pretty odd.

BTW- This Godwin kid is pretty good. Maybe he'll end up O&B. :)/>

Evidently someone has never watched Holly Rowe do a game..

Guest jojo1515

Why don't they have homely female sideline reporters? That's pretty odd.

BTW- This Godwin kid is pretty good. Maybe he'll end up O&B. :)/>

Evidently someone has never watched Holly Rowe do a game..

True statement right there

I read an article on AJC the other day that went pretty in depth on his sisters commitment and how that affected Terry. Could have been posted already. But anyway the Goodwin's were adamant that his sister commiting to UGA had no effect on Terry. But his mom said she did like the idea of both kids going to UGA. So IMO he sticks with the dawgs but you never know.

Sister's commitment doesn't bother me, but Mom wants them at the same school, and if Mom ain't happy ...

http://recruiting.blog.ajc.com/2014/06/16/sister-of-5-star-commits-to-uga/

Remember Cyrus?

Sister's commitment doesn't bother me, but Mom wants them at the same school, and if Mom ain't happy ...

http://recruiting.bl...commits-to-uga/

Remember Cyrus?

ahh yes, cyrus rings a bell. isn't he the guy that ran a 5.56 at the NFL combine and got destroyed by a 219 pound defensive end from Oklahoma....If thats not him, I don't remember

http://recruiting.bl...commits-to-uga/

Remember Cyrus?

ahh yes cyrus rings a bell, isn't he the guy that ran a 5.56 at the nfl combine and got destroyed by a 219 pound defensive end from Oklahoma....If thats not him, I don't remember

Ha! ;D

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Bump...you never know, coaching changes are big to some kids

his sister is committed to Georgia to play basketball. Gonna be a tough pull

I just don't see him flipping from UGA with his sister playing there...IMO its not gonna happen

Braden Smith came to AU & his sister is at Texas A&M. It can happen.

I just don't see him flipping from UGA with his sister playing there...IMO its not gonna happen

She was at TCU

She was at TCU

A&M...TCU.... At least I got the state right. :)

Archived