refs for the iron bowl

tigertail07

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sure hope we don't have the same replay ref !!!!!!!!

No kidding, that guy needs to find a real job, McDonalds is hireing every day.

I think one of them does have some sort of affiliation with Alabama, because it was brought up concerning the calls in the Georgia game. Does that mean we will have an entirely different crew or just the one official will be replaced?

We'll have probably the same refs as we did for the Georgia game. That is, assuming none of them have any affiliation with UA.

The line judge that gave Murray that TD played at uat.

We'll have probably the same refs as we did for the Georgia game. That is, assuming none of them have any affiliation with UA.

The line judge that gave Murray that TD played at uat.

No wonder the bastard gave them the TD.

Guys I will be honest. It will not be a fair called game. Calls have been made and if we mash bama. The sec won't play for BCS title. Its a smelly fish

Lets just hope a certain Penn Wagers is not there...

It won't matter if Penn Wagers is officiating. The refs will be as crooked as a the day is long. The SEC must protect their BCSCG investment.

We can only hope that Penn Wagers and his crew don't pile out of the clown car and step onto the field....

It's not just his crew. Whoever the officials are, they will be given their marching orders from the SEC office.

If we go out and take care of business it won't matter. They will continue to get away with the holds and we will get some bad breaks, but if our boys play 60 mins of hard fighting ball, they can take care of the refs and uat. jmho

... what's the targeting rule on officials ?

(incidental of course)

They're part of the field from what I understand. Can't be targeting if you run into part of the field. :) incidentally, as you put it :)

Archived