Fear The Fans

aumorgan21

I saw this posted on FB and thought it was hilarious! Don't they know we already do?? But not because they are intimidating, but because the 85% is CRAZY!!!!

1426285_10201671766170414_1488428930_n.jpg

That sums it up nicely. It is a perfect description of the turds. If Auburn wins the emergency rooms wiil be very busy with women and children. Flat screens will be busted from beer bottles or from being shot.

I saw this posted on FB and thought it was hilarious! Don't they know we already do?? But not because they are intimidating, but because the 85% is CRAZY!!!!

1426285_10201671766170414_1488428930_n.jpg

Change that to 95%

When we beat them on Saturday, wives, children and dogs will be beaten, TVs will be broken, and plants will be poisoned. To avoid being caught up in this Bampocalypse, just hang a bar of soap over your door. The unwashed masses will avoid your house because they fear soap.

:bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance:

That IS funny! I am seriously wondering who will be speaking for (and guarding) the TREES this year...

• 4 weeks later...

That sums it up nicely. It is a perfect description of the turds. If Auburn wins the emergency rooms wiil be very busy with women and children. Flat screens will be busted from beer bottles or from being shot.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/12/03/woman-shot-dead-after-iron-bowl-game-sister-says-person-charged-was-upset-over/

Sadly prophetic.

http://www.foxnews.c...was-upset-over/

Sadly prophetic.

Sadly, these people are all to predictable.

Archived