updyke latest should piss you off even more.

around4ever

He is just upset that he is not allowed to ever attend another iron bowl. Two things would happen if he tried to this weekend:

1) Someone would hurt him

2) He would get arrested for trespassing

He is just upset that he is not allowed to ever attend another iron bowl. Two things would happen if he tried to this weekend:

1) Someone would hurt him

2) He would get arrested for trespassing

I wouldn't shed a single tear if someone took him out back and beat him within an inch of his life

In reality we should all be thankful for Harvey. Seriously,is there anyone on the planet who could better represent everything about bamr worthy of hating than Updyke? I dont think there is and that guy has become the face of bamr football and the rest of the nation who hasn't seen it will at some point. I appreciate what Harvey did exposing the inner mind of JohnQBamrfan...hell, they're all just alike. I have never met one who hasn't or wouldn't chuckle about what Harvey did if he thought he was only among bamrfans. Most view him as a celebrity and would wait in line for hours just to get that scumbag's autograph!

In reality we should all be thankful for Harvey. Seriously,is there anyone on the planet who could better represent everything about bamr worthy of hating than Updyke? I dont think there is and that guy has become the face of bamr football and the rest of the nation who hasn't seen it will at some point. I appreciate what Harvey did exposing the inner mind of JohnQBamrfan...hell, they're all just alike. I have never met one who hasn't or wouldn't chuckle about what Harvey did if he thought he was only among bamrfans. Most view him as a celebrity and would wait in line for hours just to get that scumbag's autograph!

You have a point...he did educate the rest of the nation as to the type of people that we have to live amongst and deal with 365 days a year. If anything it made people realize that Auburn is the good guy in the rivalry.

Please don't tell me you guys think this is real

Apparently it is. Updyke went back on FB prior to the season, and some sports sites have been trolling him. After the Bama-TAMU game Updyke posted a picture of himself to this FB account mocking Manziel's "money" gesture.

Apparently it is. Updyke went back on FB prior to the season, and some sports sites have been trolling him. After the Bama-TAMU game Updyke posted a picture of himself to this FB account mocking Manziel's "money" gesture.

He is just stupid enough to post something like that. Even if the actual quote isn't real, it is an accurate depiction of how he and the rest of the 85% think.

He is just stupid enough to post something like that. Even if the actual quote isn't real, it is an accurate depiction of how he and the rest of the 85% think.

97%

Much as I understand what you're getting at, I'd prefer to have the oaks alive and well at Toomer's...

Archived