updyke latest should piss you off even more.

around4ever

In reality we should all be thankful for Harvey. Seriously,is there anyone on the planet who could better represent everything about bamr worthy of hating than Updyke? I dont think there is and that guy has become the face of bamr football and the rest of the nation who hasn't seen it will at some point. I appreciate what Harvey did exposing the inner mind of JohnQBamrfan...hell, they're all just alike. I have never met one who hasn't or wouldn't chuckle about what Harvey did if he thought he was only among bamrfans. Most view him as a celebrity and would wait in line for hours just to get that scumbag's autograph!

Much as I understand what you're getting at, I'd prefer to have the oaks alive and well at Toomer's...

of course, that goes w/o even saying but the fact is we don't and they wont be back anytime soon. Dealing with the hand we're dealt is all I m talking about. That jackass represents every despicable aspect the average bamrfan and is loved by most of them

It pleases me to know that old Harvey is eaten up with hatred so much that he probably has trouble sleeping at night and can't even enjoy Bammur's season. The hatred is like a drug addiction to him and eventually he's likely to give in and do something else stupid that will land him in jail. It probably will not end well for him. If we win tomorrow I say let's dedicate the win to Harvey. WDE!!!

If we aren't the number 4 team in the nation that means that Alabama should have no problem beating us, meaning he shouldn't be worried, meaning he should feel no reason to post this. We've got 'em terrified ladies and gents. Lets go play Auburn Football tomorrow, and get this done! War Eagle!

Just now on FS1, they did a brief segment about Auburn, Toomer's corner, the trees, the game tomorrow and at the very end they mentioned the updyke Facebook post.

This was flead originally from Fox Sports.

Sheesh, any that has kept up at all with this guy has to admit that it sounds exactly like him.

Let's put mccryin and the munchkin in"jail" with him.......

LOL can you imagine how nuts this dude went? If 2010 tripped his breakers this must have made him crap his pants for good.

What I remember is that the first person updyke called was Finebaum. The ring leader. I hold him responsible for mobilizing, manipulating, and giving a voice to the portion of bama's fan base that's down right scary.

Archived