Things Bama Fans Are Saying...

PoetTiger

Harvey Updyke did not kill the trees....AU horticulture experts did when they dug them up.

Alabama does not need superstars to win...they are a team of blue collar guys. (Unless I am mistaken they have finished number 1 in recruiting several years and have had several first round draft picks the last few years)

Nick Marshall can't read defenses.

CJ Mosely is faster than anyone on our offense.

Gus is a gimmick coach - he can not out scheme Nick Saban.

If it is close the refs will give it to AU.

A witch was in the stadium when Ricardo caught that pass...

Will add more as they come...

Allie Davison ‏@Allie_Davison

Alabama fans aren't shying away from the attention in enemy territory this weekend….

BaQ7NFLCQAASIzF.jpg

I'm done. Saw this in Auburn on my way headed back into the plains. I hope he doesn't expect the truck to last the night once everyone gets back into town from thanksgiving tonight.

Harvey Updyke did not kill the trees....AU horticulture experts did when they dug them up.

Alabama does not need superstars to win...they are a team of blue collar guys. (Unless I am mistaken they have finished number 1 in recruiting several years and have had several first round draft picks the last few years)

Nick Marshall can't read defenses.

CJ Mosely is faster than anyone on our offense.

Gus is a gimmick coach - he can not out scheme Nick Saban.

If it is close the refs will give it to AU.

A witch was in the stadium when Ricardo caught that pass...

Will add more as they come...

Just tip them for the pizza and they will go away...

Alabama fans aren't shying away from the attention in enemy territory this weekend….

BaQ7NFLCQAASIzF.jpg

I'm done. Saw this in Auburn on my way headed back into the plains. I hope he doesn't expect the truck to last the night once everyone gets back into town from thanksgiving tonight.

That may be but don't encourage (or participate) in the hate. That is all. WE.

BaQ7NFLCQAASIzF.jpg

This is one of the most annoying things about Bammers. They deck their entire car or single wide out in Bama gear. I have an AU Alumni sticker in the lower rear window of my car. That's all it takes to show you're a fan. And it's not obnoxious.

Almost feel sorry for those ignorant moronic souls.......almost.

BaQ7NFLCQAASIzF.jpg

This is one of the most annoying things about Bammers. They deck their entire car or single wide out in Bama gear. I have an AU Alumni sticker in the lower rear window of my car. That's all it takes to show you're a fan. And it's not obnoxious.

Someone ask the owner what year he graduated. ;D

BaQ7NFLCQAASIzF.jpg

It's as contest among themselves. A kind word to visitors on Auburn's campus is good by me. I attended Auburn and DON'T feel compelled to compete for Auburn's biggest fan award. JMHO.

BaQ7NFLCQAASIzF.jpg

It's as contest among themselves. A kind word to visitors on Auburn's campus is good by me. I attended Auburn and feel compelled to compete for Auburn's biggest fan award. JMHO.

I agree. Kill them with kindness. They will not know how to respond to it. Let them make fools of themselves and don't get in the mud to wrestle with them.

BaQ7NFLCQAASIzF.jpg

Someone ask the owner what year he graduated. ;D

I did. he said "Huh?"

BaQ7NFLCQAASIzF.jpg

Someone ask the owner what year he graduated. ;D/>

I did. he said "Huh?"

I asked a Bama fan that question one time. He asked me why Auburn fans always ask him that.

THIS WAS POSTED ON al.com...HILARIOUS how deep some of these people get into it

Thank you media, rival SEC fans and especially Auburn fans

Posted by UncleSatchmo

11/27/2013 10:20 PM

I want to take a moment and personally thank the national and local media, fans from around the SEC and last but certainly not least the Auburn nation. On Jan. 3 2007 Saban announced he had been hired by UA. Instantly the entire nation (except the Bama nation) was criticizing CNS. You called him a liar, you called him untrustworthy, you looked down your nose and pointed your finger at Bama and said "haha you are next, he will be gone in 3 years" Do you think this went unnoticed? Not hardly, in fact quite the opposite. It was personal very personal and it sent a man who has a goal oriented drive matched by very few on a mission the world would come to recognize. Fast forward to IB week 2013, a showdown in Jordan Hare looming, the type game CNS has waited very long for. A meaningful Iron Bowl, another chance to ruin Auburn's dream, another chance to walk out of your stadium victorious. Do you think he enjoyed the sting of the 2009 IB? I can promise you it was and is relished. So again thankyou, your hate, your insult laden ire has helped create a real world nightmare for yourselves and a dream come true for the Bama nation. Enjoy the hype of the game, It may be all you have.

THIS WAS POSTED ON al.com...HILARIOUS how deep some of these people get into it

Thank you media, rival SEC fans and especially Auburn fans

Posted by UncleSatchmo

11/27/2013 10:20 PM

I want to take a moment and personally thank the national and local media, fans from around the SEC and last but certainly not least the Auburn nation. On Jan. 3 2007 Saban announced he had been hired by UA. Instantly the entire nation (except the Bama nation) was criticizing CNS. You called him a liar, you called him untrustworthy, you looked down your nose and pointed your finger at Bama and said "haha you are next, he will be gone in 3 years" Do you think this went unnoticed? Not hardly, in fact quite the opposite. It was personal very personal and it sent a man who has a goal oriented drive matched by very few on a mission the world would come to recognize. Fast forward to IB week 2013, a showdown in Jordan Hare looming, the type game CNS has waited very long for. A meaningful Iron Bowl, another chance to ruin Auburn's dream, another chance to walk out of your stadium victorious. Do you think he enjoyed the sting of the 2009 IB? I can promise you it was and is relished. So again thankyou, your hate, your insult laden ire has helped create a real world nightmare for yourselves and a dream come true for the Bama nation. Enjoy the hype of the game, It may be all you have.

What was the point in posting that, and why are we worrying about what the dentally challenged are saying? Just politely respond by giving their fans a toothbrush and a brochure on why breeding with your sibling/cousin is problematic, and then move on.

BaQ7NFLCQAASIzF.jpg

I did. he said "Huh?"

I asked a Bama fan that question one time. He asked me why Auburn fans always ask him that.

Did not know they gave handicapped tags to the mentally disabled.

BaQ7NFLCQAASIzF.jpg

Someone ask the owner what year he graduateo. ;D

You mean from grammer school correct?

85% of their fans have no idea what a college classroom even looks like.

BaQ7NFLCQAASIzF.jpg

I did. he said "Huh?"

Did not know they gave handicapped tags to the mentally disabled.

1 Is this a bammer Limo?

2 Are there more tires or teeth on the truck?

3 Can you get an ugly truck with food stamps?

4 Is the handicap being a bammer?

5 Is the truck bigger than their trailer?

6 How can they find Auburn but not that other place?

7 Who wrote everything on the truck (no misspellings)?

8 How can they hide this thing after they lose?

9 War Damn Eagle!

BaQ7NFLCQAASIzF.jpg

I did. he said "Huh?"

This year was extra disgusting for me. I knew Bama fever had spread too far when you start seeing the Scarlett letter all over Florida.... With UF being down, the jean short wearing crowd jumped on the UAT bandwagon.

I was watching a game at a sports bar and this guy wearing a Bama hat walked in, sat right next to me even though there were a million seats open and began to give me a ration of crap about how bad Auburn is, why you would want to cheer for such an awful team.

I asked him what year he graduated and he said he didnt go there but he was "the biggest fan". I then asked him to sing the fight song. He got so pissed at me, when I turned it around and said I probably knew half of their ugly fight song. It was great.

He finished his drink and left.

Archived