Reverse rammer jammer

au1duke

I'm not sure if this a testament to our fans or our sound system, but I basically could not hear anything from our stadium's speakers all game. I was in east upper row 23.

JHS' sound system is trash. But we were pretty damn LOUD

Did the band play reverse rammer jammer? If yes is there a video?

I would love to hear it with the band music, just like they had in the 2010 IB. In all of these, you can't hear the band.

I would love to hear it with the band music, just like they had in the 2010 IB. In all of these, you can't hear the band.

something more like this ...

... perhaps

Perhaps they didn't use the band because we were home (sound system) as opposed to 2010 (no sound system)

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps they didn't use the band because we were home (sound system) as opposed to 2010 (no sound system)

The band did play it. But couldn't be heard over the loudspeakers and screaming fans so they eventually just put the hey song on the sound system

Archived