"There's your tip"

WarEagle84

I think that comment is even better than a tip! Got under their skin! To the server who was jipped: if you let me know how to get in contact with you, I will give you a $100 tip for being proud of our Tigers! War Eagle!!!

Not trying to be mean, but I find it ironic the server's name is Forrest. Handwriting looks to be of a girl. So what was she going to put besides fan since something got scribbled out? And prepaid card.....looks like mommy and daddy paid for this one.

Wow. They don't handle losing well, do they?

BagXHhwCUAA6e0R.jpg

I suspect the server new he/she wasn't getting a tip especially when they broke out the prepaid card as payment. <_<

And why the heck is Forrest Gump waiting tables, oh that is right he played for Bama

I think that comment is even better than a tip! Got under their skin! To the server who was jipped: if you let me know how to get in contact with you, I will give you a $100 tip for being proud of our Tigers! War Eagle!!!

There's a twitter address (belonging to a friend of the server) in this article:

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/2013/alabama-fan-auburn-server-tip/

BagXHhwCUAA6e0R.jpg

Hmm, since the charge is 20.25 and total is 20.25, "roll tide" is worthless. Argue with math and you'll lose.

That is great! But I don't need math to tell me that.

BagXHhwCUAA6e0R.jpg

Hmm, since the charge is 20.25 and total is 20.25, "roll tide" is worthless. Argue with math and you'll lose.

QED

BagXHhwCUAA6e0R.jpg

:bow:

BagXHhwCUAA6e0R.jpg

That's exactly what I was about to post. Roll Tide is worth nothing.

put it up on eBay. Would fetch a pretty penny.

So, server wasn't talking smack, but did the unspeakable thing of being PROUD of her team ?

Oh wow, so I figured this was a hoax, what with the server being named Forrest and all. Nope.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/waiter-stiffed-tip-alabama-fans-iron-bowl-isn-200719516--ncaaf.html

The best part is that this extreme gumping wasn't even in response to gloating AU fan, it was in response to a VaTech fan who dared to speak a kind word about Auburn. Hilarious!!!!

Archived