2016 3* RB Malik Miller (AU commit 6/11/15)

McLoofus

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now THAT'S how you handle a press conference. This kid is impressive! Suit and tie and no three card monty with the hats!

Its gonna be great following him!

Welcome to the family, Malik! You will have a shot at greatness here. War Eagle!

This kids is my favorite already. His humility, intelligence, tact, and character are exactly why he fits this family. WAR EAGLE and Welcome Malik!!

Loved that he said Auburn felt like home on his first visit. That's how I felt when I first visited Auburn. I can be miles away and it will be years between visits now but it always feels like coming home...

War Eagle Mr. Miller!!

This kids is my favorite already. His humility, intelligence, tact, and character are exactly why he fits this family. WAR EAGLE and Welcome Malik!!

This. x1000

Loved that he said Auburn felt like home on his first visit. That's how I felt when I first visited Auburn. I can be miles away and it will be years between visits now but it always feels like coming home...

War Eagle Mr. Miller!!

Now that's quote worthy. Agreed

Played against Malik in basketball and tried to take a charge...I ended up with a concussion and got called for a block. This guy packs a punch. WDE Malik

Archived