2015 4* LB Darrell Williams commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this:::

https://twitter.com/...041536150188035

I am officially committed to Auburn University 1f42f.png1f499.png1f536.pngpic.twitter.com/FGM9JZDaOn

Good to see one get it right. Most of our recruits commit to the University of Auburn. :)

I think that University of Auburn place has a ton of really good recruits

Yeah, but nothing to show for it.

Oh good! Fool me once...

Find somewhere else to put that. For the next few days This thread is exclusively for celebrating one of the biggest choices in a kids life who chose AU.

Even though Darrell grew up an Alabama fan, I hope we hold on to him real tight. It would give them a taste of what they've been doing to us over the years. Evans was an Auburn and went to Auburn High. Heck, his dad played for us in the 80s.

Even though Darrell grew up an Alabama fan, I hope we hold on to him real tight. It would give them a taste of what they've been doing to us over the years. Evans was an Auburn and went to Auburn High. Heck, his dad played for us in the 80s.

We've already done it once with Roc.

Boom! War Eagle Darrell!! Welcome onto the bus! This is going to be a great choice later when you're wearing all the championship rings!

Welcome to the AU Family, Mr. Williams and War Eagle!

This may be a little earlier than he planned but as E said, he was ready to get it over with. And no disrespect intended to anyone but it really gets old when with the staff we have and the momentum we have in recruiting that some folks are still "the sky is falling" or the "the sky is going to fall soon". Just saying that we need to trust what we(our staff) is/Just my humble opinion and War Damn Eagle. are doing and have going on and not worry so much about that other place. JMHO and DE

Wow! Awesome! Darrell Williams is a Tiger!

I think, as I believe wdeWDE and others do, that it occurs but not within the staff at Bama. It is the REC and HS Coaching Staffs that do the steering and IYAM do 90% of the dirty work attributed to Sabear. This is no secret.

This. The uat staff has their board and goes about their business. Now the high school coaches in Alabama is a different story.

Somewhere Mikey is rejoicing

:-\/> 4-4-5, right?

Back to Williams... War Eagle, Darrell!

He should've already been rejoicing.. We got two stud linebackers the past recruiting class .... remember

Somewhere Mikey is rejoicing

:-\/> 4-4-5, right?

Back to Williams... War Eagle, Darrell!

He should've already been rejoicing.. We got two stud linebackers the past recruiting class .... remember

Mikey is incredibly happy about them from what he talks about. But, I think he wants more quality LBs

Archived