Realistic buyer

lukeduke

I've been applying K-Y warming liquid for a few days, so I'm ready to buy my tickets. I'll need 3, but want to pay less than stub hub. I'm thinking around 800 each if anyone is looking to sell in that range, let me know.

That's roughly where I am. Have you had any takers?

Not so far. I bought early for Arizona and the prices eventually dipped from what I paid, so I'm trying to be patient this go round

Market rate right now is around $1,000.00 for the "bad seats". I have two that i need to sell. My company might buy the pair from me for $2,000.00. I should know early next week. Keep in touch next week and I can probably be convinced to get rid of the pair for $800-$850 per ticket. i don't feel like fighting the price fight but I would like to subsidize my trip a little after traveling to the last 3 games.

Luke, prices have dropped from the $950 range to $850 over the last couple of days. I would suggest you wait until at least the 20th or later. School buyers won't get their tickets in hand until then. The Pasadena and Ticketmaster buyers are just getting theirs now causing the small drop. If you don't hold off a little while longer you will buy near peak prices. TFWIW

I'm personally waiting until they hit $550 or lower.

Just an FYI, the lower price tickets are generally in the end zone in rows as high as 70 or higher. In other words, those prices will get you in the door, but you may be disappointed when you get to your seats. If you have a tight budget, I would recommend springing for a little more and try to get something around the 0-10 yard line, row 40-60. Those seats should be reasonable (comparatively) and the sight lines infinitely better than the high end zone seats. Good luck.

I have two (in hand) for sell in section 25 on row 5. These are end zone seats and row 5 actually looks like the 16th row, since rows A through K are below the numbered rows. They are seats 13 and 14, so they should be pretty close to an aisle. I have $1003 in each and I am just trying to break even on them if they are sold here. I bought them through TeamTix Sunday morning after the SECCG, thus the increase in price. Seatgeek.com has an interactive chart, so you can check out the view from section 25. I am probably going to put them on StubHub for $1200 - $1500 each.

BCSTickets.jpg

Archived