BCSCG OFFICIATING

FASTCOMPANY

Well since they rotate Pac12 last year BIG the year before and the SEC and ACC are excluded the winner might be Big 12 or AAC as they come from the AQ conferences

I'm sorry when we're people not allowed to wonder and discuss these things??

I for one would love to know... I'm interested not for the fact of fair officiating but somethings like the ACC refs and their tendency on targeting and such. I remember seeing somewhere how the SEC called the least amount so I wonder if that will have an impact.

The other question is how much variation an what variation in specific are there between SEC officials and whomever is chosen for the BSCCG

Little doc

No matter where they come from they are probably better than the ones we put up with every week.

I for one would love to know... I'm interested not for the fact of fair officiating but somethings like the ACC refs and their tendency on targeting and such. I remember seeing somewhere how the SEC called the least amount so I wonder if that will have an impact.

It will not be from the SEC or ACC since those are the teams participating. Therefore I would guess it will be officials from one of the 3 other major conferences. Hopefully not PAC12 since those crews have had some of the worst gaffs lately.

It will not be from the SEC or ACC since those are the teams participating. Therefore I would guess it will be officials from one of the 3 other major conferences. Hopefully not PAC12 since those crews have had some of the worst gaffs lately.

Agreed. B1G officials or Big XII would be best.

I can't find any info., Trainer. Seems I read it rotates among conferences .Please post if you find out.

Let's say you have mutimillions of dollars riding on the outcome of a game and knew which refs were calling the game. It may be awfully tempting to offer some benefits to a ref for calls in a certain direction.

Let's say you have mutimillions of dollars riding on the outcome of a game and knew which refs were calling the game. It may be awfully tempting to offer some benefits to a ref for calls in a certain direction.

Get out your tinfoil hat! How many people do you know that bet multimillions on a football game?

I believe the refs will try and be fair in this game.

Most of the country are AU fans right now. They see us as Cinderella, as taking down the Bammer and Saban domination, and it will not play well if the refs are as biased as they have been in some games we have been in this year.

Most of the country are AU fans right now. They see us as Cinderella, as taking down the Bammer and Saban domination, and it will not play well if the refs are as biased as they have been in some games we have been in this year.

I just hope that the crew has experience with the HUNH style we play and does not hold the ball too long between plays. There are already way too many delays on tv games as it is.

I just hope that the crew has experience with the HUNH style we play and does not hold the ball too long between plays. There are already way too many delays on tv games as it is.

It's not a CBS broadcast so it should be somewhat reasonable in length

It's not a CBS broadcast so it should be somewhat reasonable in length

Because of the nature of the game it will be longer. It will have more TV timeouts and commercials like a Super Bowl and the half time will be longer too.

Big Ten will officiate Auburn-Florida State at BCS Championship Game

PrintBy Jon Solomon | jsolomon@al.com

http://www.al.com/sp...#incart_m-rpt-2

I'm fine with that...but it should make no difference where they come from.....just about all of them do the best job they can and likely these will be the best of the Big Ten.....just hope they have a guy in the replay booth that has decent eyesight.

It couldn't be ACC (FSU) or SEC (Auburn), plus all the stuff discussed, it had to be Big 12. And it is. Somewhere on Facebook is an article about it.

I expect the officials will do the best they can, and will probably be better than SEC officials and will probably NOT be biased.

But I'd rather CBS had the game because I think Gary Danielson is an excellent color commentator. He sees and explains the ins and outs of a play better than anyone else I've heard. Some criticize him for getting names and dates wrong sometimes but I don't care about that. His explanation of what the teams are doing is very good, better than any ESPN guys.

It couldn't be ACC (FSU) or SEC (Auburn), plus all the stuff discussed, it had to be Big 12. And it is. Somewhere on Facebook is an article about it.

Big 10.

Archived