Auburn Radio

NLAuburn

Does anyone know if we will be able to listen to the Auburn radio broadcast while in the stadium in Pasadena? If so what station?

when they say live stream of Rod, should I still expect a delay if I am in the stadium watching Live or will it be in sync? This is a new experience for myself so I want to be able to get play by play with more detail than standing there watching watching so anyone that has any tips or insight and could share that would be helpful. Yes my iphone would also not make it through have time so I need to figure out a solution.

That is just really weird. I JUST NOW emailed some folks at the Auburn IMG Network this very question. To me, streaming is out of the question because of battery life and wireless bandwidth. I was thinking FM, I know in the past, at big bowl games Auburn has broadcast and in-game FM signal of the game. Hoping they do it this time. Then all you need is an FM headset.

Tune-in does not give you every radio station in the country just the ones that agree to be streamed on there. Also the one's that do stream online that carry Auburn football are blacked out for the games. It would be a breach of contract with the company that streams all Auburn sports. I can't remember what it is at the moment. It frustrates me as I do not live in an Auburn broadcast area and don't have satellite radio. So if it's not on TV I don't get to watch/hear it.

The only way I know is satellite radio. and the official stadium device that WarEagle84 has pointed out.

Remember when Auburn sports broadcasts use to be free?! Was great for us military people that end up all over the world. Now the money grubbers have taken it over and ruined it for us. I did give feedback and was told to pay for it. I quickly replied that they should be ashamed of themselves for sticking it to US troops all over the world. They never replied back.

I subscribed to "All Access" on AuburnTigers.com. You can fine it under the subheading Multimedia and then choose Live Audio. It costs about $8/month but it is easy on my iPhone battery as I have listened to several games this season. It does broadcast with about a 2-second delay. Makes it hard watching on TV but may be fine when you are in the stadium and want to hear "the good guys"...best of luck and WDE!!

I subscribed to "All Access" on AuburnTigers.com. You can fine it under the subheading Multimedia and then choose Live Audio. It costs about $8/month but it is easy on my iPhone battery as I have listened to several games this season. It does broadcast with about a 2-second delay. Makes it hard watching on TV but may be fine when you are in the stadium and want to hear "the good guys"...best of luck and WDE!!

This^^^ Works even better with the mute button for the TV. War Damn Rod and Stan!!!

http://budgetlightforum.com/node/9733

Should be able to find something like this pretty cheaply to keep your phone charged during the game. I have a different model that charges my phone about 40% (galaxy note/battery hog), but it charges my moms iphone twice or more on one charge..

*one we have is from halo2cloud.com

I have listened to the radio broadcasts all year on TuneIn using station WKUL 92.1FM out of Cullman, AL. There is a delay of a minute or so, unfortunately... but I've always paused/synced it with TV.

Archived