Bowl Game Thread

Stripe

Anyone else watching Louisville dominate Miami like it's cool?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea, earlier this week. they beat Maryland. 31-20

WOW!!!!!! What a joke Miami is.

HAHA My 15 year old daughter could have scored that TD on Miami.

I picked Louisville to win, but damn, I didn't think it would be by more than 15 pts. This is pathetic. If their punter wouldn't have dropped the ball at the 1 on Miami's first punt, they wouldn't have any points. I'm not sure whats more pathetic, that they got a safety and now can't stop UL, or That they can't move the ball on O at all. I think they only have had 1 possesion that has had at least 1 first down.

OH OH OH, miami got a 1st down....

Louisville is playing serious headgames with Miami's QB all night with the DL never getting down in to a stance and dancing around like they have. And it's worked too. They have gotten sack and hurries by doing that all night.

Remember all FSU's talk about Miami would beat the UGA team we played? I think it is fairly safe to say that Clemson is the only team they played - and I give them credit for it - however, I doubt they put 21 points on us in the first 5 mins nor do I believe we will choke and sleep walk through the last 3 1/2 quarters like Clemson. Their sideline (CU) told the story in that game. FSU is good, but we have no idea how good and Miami is just proving that theory tonight.

As I write this UL gets another sack.....

they already have a terrible resume, only now the rest of the country is making it look down right horrible.

Guest jojo1515

For comparison, 2-10 Kentucky averaged 5.2 yards per carry against Louisville and rushed for 162 yards. Miami was one of the best offenses in the ACC while Kentucky was one of the worst in the SEC

Justin Hokanson on Twitter

"Well #Miami and #Woodshed should be trending right about now."

I think UM has 118 total yards, 115 passing, 3 rushing. One RB has 34 yards, another 28, and the QB has -59 yards on 5 carries. Pretty sure all sacks. UL is NOT known for a good D.

As bad as these ACC teams are and how bad they have played, I still won't attempt to draw any conclusions about FSU from them. If I have learned one thing through the years it's that bowl games have a tendency to be unpredictable in how they turn out. You just never know how a team will react to the layoff or how motivated they might be. These things are a crapshoot to put it mildly.

Fsu's fans on the 247 boards are exstatic over um getting blown out?? Saying um's season was over when duke? went down?

I'm sure they are from rivalry standpoint. They have no clue how it looks in terms of their competition.

That kid, got rocked, and probably doesn't even know who he is right now, much less where he is. That is the first targeting call I have seen this bowl season.

I think UM has 118 total yards, 115 passing, 3 rushing. One RB has 34 yards, another 28, and the QB has -59 yards on 5 carries. Pretty sure all sacks. UL is NOT known for a good D.

Well, statistically they are 3rd in the country in points against at 12.4 per game.

As bad as these ACC teams are and how bad they have played, I still won't attempt to draw any conclusions about FSU from them. If I have learned one thing through the years it's that bowl games have a tendency to be unpredictable in how they turn out. You just never know how a team will react to the layoff or how motivated they might be. These things are a crapshoot to put it mildly.

Maybe, but it is tough to not see a theme here!

Maybe, but it is tough to not see a theme here!

I agree, and the theme is THE ACC SUCKS!

Archived