2015 Recruiting Board (Updated: 2/4/15)

WarEagleAU

I didn't see a thread on this kid, so I'll post this here. Toliver is a 2015 5* DB and he's teammates with 2015 5* OLB Jeffrey Holland.

@KippLAdams: CB Kevin Toliver II names top 5 of #LSU #UCLA #OhioSt #VT #Auburn, says those are his official visits http://t.co/uCjeunTVvg

Cool! Hope we can manage to snag both of those guys

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great that we made top 5 and will receive an OV, but at this point he's all corndog.

This is true

Who are you guys talking about?

Great that we made top 5 and will receive an OV, but at this point he's all corndog.

This is true

Who are you guys talking about?

Kevin Toliver

I agree LSU looks to be the early leader for Tolliver; but we have one teammate commited in Buie and will soon have two when Edwards announces. (JMO of course, he hasn't called me personally...YET!) But I think he picks us and having two teammates will not hurt our chances. Holland is the big prize here IMO, but as it stands I will take all 4 Trinity kids (Buie, Edwards, Tolliver and Holland) if we can get them. LSU is getting a slew of WR's in 2014 so it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Looking at DT Daron Payne's profile on Rivals, it has Nussmeier listed as his main recruiter for uat. With Nuss leaving for snowier pastures, should that have any real effect on Payne at all? I realize at this point it's basically a two horse race for his signature.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/player-Daron-Payne-151794;_ylt=AgSriusIJeujBeNfjSVjocZGPZB4

Looking at DT Daron Payne's profile on Rivals, it has Nussmeier listed as his main recruiter for uat. With Nuss leaving for snowier pastures, should that have any real effect on Payne at all? I realize at this point it's basically a two horse race for his signature.

http://rivals.yahoo....eNfjSVjocZGPZB4

No. We have pulled even on our own accord.

Any word on RB Herman Mackenzie out of Tallassee? I know AU had reached out to him.

Not that I know of. Kerryon Johnson, Eric Swinney, and Jaquez Patrick are the top 3 RB targets.

I agree LSU looks to be the early leader for Tolliver; but we have one teammate commited in Buie and will soon have two when Edwards announces. (JMO of course, he hasn't called me personally...YET!) But I think he picks us and having two teammates will not hurt our chances. Holland is the big prize here IMO, but as it stands I will take all 4 Trinity kids (Buie, Edwards, Tolliver and Holland) if we can get them. LSU is getting a slew of WR's in 2014 so it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Toliver is a CB so not sure why he'd be concerned with WR numbers. :poke:

It's far far from over, but with his family ties to LSU it's going to hard for anyone to pry Toliver away from LSU.

What happened to 4* TE recruit Jalen Wilkerson? I thought he committed or tried to, or was that someone playing games? He's not listed on the board. WEAU or Elli?

He's not committing until February.

Point is he's not even listed on this board.

This is WEAU's baby. I don't edit it. He will when he has time. There is an AUF player profile thread on him though that should have the info you seek.

We only have a few (and I mean few) guys from the state of AL. Is this because 2015 is a very down year for AL high school football? I know some of our best recruiters are more familiar with GA and FL, but this really looks out of preportion. We have done very well in AL this year. I hope we only get stonger.

We only have a few (and I mean few) guys from the state of AL. Is this because 2015 is a very down year for AL high school football? I know some of our best recruiters are more familiar with GA and FL, but this really looks out of preportion. We have done very well in AL this year. I hope we only get stonger.

It's early for the ranking for 2015 but yes the class appears a bit weaker. On the composite for 2014 there are 3 5*s and 7 4*s. For 2015 there are 2 5*s and 5 4*s.

Archived