Bama fan goes crazy on OU student

au75

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to the guy she was attacking, she was there with her 3 kids in tow , whom were crying after the incident. All were given a forced exit.

Pitiful.

Too much Updyke in an Updyke? I'm not a bit surprised. I guess the Updykes only do their tea-bagging thing after a win, I haven't read of any tea-baggings yet.

And they claim "Harvey Updyke wasn't the norm." "The teabagger was an exception." Bammer class, you can't make this stuff up.

Fan out control..............

Lord, what a disgrace but it was typical of what you get from bammer fans. Her husband/boyfriend, Brian Downing, was really trying to get her away from it all with the promise he would tea bag the Okie fan as soon as he passed out. At least that is what I thought he said. My lip reading isn't that good. What a fan base!! :drippingsarcasm7pa: I hope this helps,

I want to see this without the music. Would love to hear what was being said.

Give it a few days and it should be up. Seems like a lot of phones were up recording that. The guy that posted the vid on youtube said he would post an HD version of it when he got home. Hopefully without the music this time.

Nice to see that they are keeping their streak alive. Win or lose, at the end of the season, they always manage to roll out a poster child for "bama class".

I do respect women, and feel hitting a woman is not right. However...that would have been difficult to hold back from, as I am sure she was very polite in her comments as well as being out of control.

Damn those turds!

Only thing that would seem to rid this would be a 3-9 year. That way they would be so worn out by years end they may just stop miss-behaving! (I hope)

Folks, women fought a long and hard fight for equal rights and I'm in full agreement that they should have all the rights and privileges men do. In short, let a woman or anyone else try that with me and I'll need my AU Family brethren to post bail. Someone would get their feelings hurt with extreme prejudice and it wouldn't be me. :)

Archived