***BCS Championship - AU vs FSU - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Either the jet sweep or the screen. If they are going to keep selling out for the read then make them pay,

Rod and Stan have said FSU is bringing a corner down to stop the jet sweep. Seems like if they are doing that we should be able to burn that corner. Gus will have a counter for it in the 2nd half. Nobody makes adjustments like Gus.

line louis up on one side, grant on the other. I know only one can go in motion, but then you just flip a short pass to the other with the CB out of position

So, my thermometer says nine degrees, but it doesn't feel that cold. Must be the tequila.

I hope someone sober is available to keep you from taking a walk.

Nope! Kids and the wife have hit the bed.

Trust me, I'm not going anywhere while this game is on.

Don't go anywhere after the games over either. Mental note. :)

So, my thermometer says nine degrees, but it doesn't feel that cold. Must be the tequila.

I hope someone sober is available to keep you from taking a walk.

Nope! Kids and the wife have hit the bed.

Trust me, I'm not going anywhere while this game is on.

I'm more concerned with after the game. :big:;)

Ellis Johnson, he of the 30+ years of coaching, has dialed up a fantastic game. Not his first rodeo and he's pulling out all the stops. This is why Gus brought him here. Very impressive.

14 days of practice for Ellis and Gus! :)

Gus should WILL make adjustments (we can all agree on this!)

All the talking ESPN heads can talk about is what FSU has to do to get in the game. That includes Nick, too!!

I know sad, but to be expected!

If someone told you before the game we lead by 11 at halftime we would all be thrilled!

Took a quick look at an FSU site. They are wondering where that "absolutely terrible" AU defense is?

:) thanks for the look, and update.

All the talking ESPN heads can talk about is what FSU has to do to get in the game. That includes Nick, too!!

I don't give a flyin' leap what weeman thinks. He has nothing to offer that any meaning since he got out-coached in the IB.

Archived