uat OC Candidates

Elephant Tipper

Kiffen would likely take attention away from Saban. The little got might not like that. Maybe Kiffen thinks there's a person or two left in the SEC area who doesn't detest him and wants to come back to correct that.

I thought groh was a defensive coordinator?

My bad. I guess reading a provided link would help a little lol

Not Al Groh. Mike Groh. Read the link

Kiffen would likely take attention away from Saban. The little got might not like that. Maybe Kiffen thinks there's a person or two left in the SEC area who doesn't detest him and wants to come back to correct that.

Kiffin's wife will take attention from everyone, even Katherine Webb.

Kiffin's wife will take attention from everyone, even Katherine Webb.
Yes sirree Bob

Freddie Kitchens and Lane Kiffen? What the crap is going on in TTown?

OMG either would be comic gold! I knew Freddie pretty well in HS and college, he is dumb as a box of rocks. Would love to see him game planning for Bama!!!!!

And in process.... in a few years when Nick is gone.... :yay: Lane could take over :roflol::jump::roflol: for him.

Not to get TOO far ahead of the curve but it sure would be interesting. Wreck 1 SEC program, one of the best PAC programs, why not try screwing up the UpDykes.

An UpDyke buddy of mine is HATING even the mention of LK's name in the search. LOL

Freddie Kitchens and Lane Kiffen? What the crap is going on in TTown?

OMG either would be comic gold! I knew Freddie pretty well in HS and college, he is dumb as a box of rocks. Would love to see him game planning for Bama!!!!!

Fat Freddie coming back to Bammer? Now that would be a hoot!

Am I the only person confused as why Nuss would leave for Michigan? Hoke may be gone after 2014 if he can't turn things around. While Borges seems to fall into the sacrificial lamb scenario too often to be coincidental, it seems that he was fired to save Hoke's own job. Was Nuss forced out? Did he see that UAT may not have a viable QB next year? Was Saban interviewing Kiffin a couple of weeks ago? This whole thing seems odd....

Am I the only person confused as why Nuss would leave for Michigan? Hoke may be gone after 2014 if he can't turn things around. While Borges seems to fall into the sacrificial lamb scenario too often to be coincidental, it seems that he was fired to save Hoke's own job. Was Nuss forced out? Did he see that UAT may not have a viable QB next year? Was Saban interviewing Kiffin a couple of weeks ago? This whole thing seems odd....

Probably money. I think Nuss is now in the top 5 paid assistant coaches.

On the other hand, Saban is beginning to realize the HUNH is here to stay. Adapt and overcome or fall back behind the high speed offenses.

Whoever is the new OC at Bama, they'll run the offense that Nick Saban wants to run. Will Saban change to HUNH? He doesn't have the team for that. He's been recruiting for the pro-style since day one of his arrival there. If he switches to HUNH, will the media grill him on his previously stated opinions that HUNH offenses lead to injuries, or will they declare that he's an innovator. These could be some interesting days at the Crapstone coming up.

Archived