2015 4* LB Richard McBryde commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Mikey is happy, we all are happy!!

Break out the Maker's Mark then, it's party time!

Now you know, all I have is Jack, sorry. :)

This kid is going to be fun to watch. He's so aggressive! Stats at the front of the film E provided said 116 tackles! I know its HS ball, but damn. That's impressive to me.

Make mine a double with a touch of spring water. Keep that dang ginger ale in the fridge.

The AU coaches love McBrides upside and think he is very smart and "coachable". He was/is a priority recruit. FWIW.

This guy can hit and plays with a mean streak and reckless abandon! Excited to have him as part of the class! War Eagle McBryde!

The AU coaches love McBrides upside and think he is very smart and "coachable". He was/is a priority recruit. FWIW.

Getting the players that impress the recruiting services is fine. Getting the players that the coaches really want is what's most important. Getting guys that fit both bills is peanut butter jelly time.

Perhaps this guy will fulfill Tray Blackmon's potential.

I make a motion that from henceforth Richard McBryde's nickname on AUF be McBOOM.

I second this motion. After he decleats the running back, the whole stadium goes Mcbooooom!!!

BOOM! Great pick up for Auburn!!! Has the frame and speed to be a HUGE Auburn LB in the Future!!

War Eagle!

In addition please, let's lock in some Defensive Linemen!!!

I make a motion that from henceforth Richard McBryde's nickname on AUF be McBOOM.

Did you at first think of Mc"Groom" instead of Mc"Bryde" then just change it to Boom to rhyme?....probably not lol. Make room for the McBoom!!!

I second this motion. After he decleats the running back, the whole stadium goes Mcbooooom!!!

I have no problem with McBoom! I think his film shows him playing with some violence. Good name.

From Barton Simmons...

http://auburn.247sports.com/Article/Analyst-take-on-Auburn-commits-Craig-McBryde-Westry-29956428

To me McBryde is a pickup for Auburn that probably should get more attention than it did. You turn on that kid's film and he flies around to the football, he plays the linebacker position with some violence to it and his closing speed is elite. We never really got a chance to get a great look at him this offseason but he's a guy heading into the fall that has a chance to move up because of how disruptive he is on film.

• 1 month later...
Hannah Trippett ‏@Hannah_Trippett

Gus Malzahn in attendance at CHHS vs Dale Co....Trojans LB Richard Mcbryde currently committed to the Tigers

Malzahn was indeed in the Wiregass tonight. He also visited Carroll High School for their game against Carver-Montgomery. Not sure who he was at that game for. We had several shots of him at games on our football show. Trippett is the sports director at the TV station I work at. Saban was supposedly at the Dale County game too. We got calls to the station about him landing in Headland. He reportedly offered Dale County RB/S Jamarius Henderson a scholarship, but I can't confirm it.

Malzahn was indeed in the Wiregass tonight. He also visited Carroll High School for their game against Carver-Montgomery. Not sure who he was at that game for. We had several shots of him at games on our football show. Trippett is the sports director at the TV station I work at. Saban was supposedly at the Dale County game too. We got calls to the station about him landing in Headland. He reportedly offered Dale County RB/S Jamarius Henderson a scholarship, but I can't confirm it.

Top 2016 targets 5* LB Lyndell Wilson and 4* DE Marlon Davidson, both from Carver.

Top 2016 targets 5* LB Lyndell Wilson and 4* DE Marlon Davidson, both from Carver.

Wilson wants to play with Davidson, both have become really good friends, and AU leads HUGE for Davidson. FWIW.

Wilson wants to play with Davidson, both have become really good friends, and AU leads HUGE for Davidson. FWIW.

Helps having family talent and AU bloodlines sometimes!

Helps having family talent and AU bloodlines sometimes!

Saying this, now watch both commit to uat next week.

I hate hearing that these guys want to play together. Seems it never really works out that way. I know, Debbie Downer here. Please prove me wrong......starting with Ivey and then rub it in with Wilson!

I hate hearing that these guys want to play together. Seems it never really works out that way. I know, Debbie Downer here. Please prove me wrong......starting with Ivey and then rub it in with Wilson!

As of right now 09/09/14 AU leads for both of these kids.

Archived