I hadn't been to a better banquet than what we had tonight on the third floor of the Auburn University Student Center. A huge group of supporters, players, coaches, parents, and distinguished guests (including Tim Hudson) of the AU Baseball Program gathered to kick off the 2014 season and I'm here to tell you.....Omaha had better be ready! Coach Golloway was loaded with inspirational speech and personality to boot, and everyone left the dinner ready to suit up and take the field tomorrow for Auburns first practice of the 2014 season. I think we have ourselves one hell of a man and one heck of a coach who will represent Auburn in a class like no other. I hope everyone is ready to jump on the Sonny Ship....because it's going to be a great ride. As the 2014 ADC slogan states....expect Sonny Days Ahead.

War Eagle!

I hadn't been to a better banquet than what we had tonight on the third floor of the Auburn University Student Center. A huge group of supporters, players, coaches, parents, and distinguished guests (including Tim Hudson) of the AU Baseball Program gathered to kick off the 2014 season and I'm here to tell you.....Omaha had better be ready! Coach Golloway was loaded with inspirational speech and personality to boot, and everyone left the dinner ready to suit up and take the field tomorrow for Auburns first practice of the 2014 season. I think we have ourselves one hell of a man and one heck of a coach who will represent Auburn in a class like no other. I hope everyone is ready to jump on the Sonny Ship....because it's going to be a great ride. As the 2014 ADC slogan states....expect Sonny Days Ahead.

War Eagle!

Thanks for the report....looking forward to that first call of " play ball !"

Good piece..free from AUC ...gotta be enthused about Sunny

http://auburn.247spo...ight-now-173637

and http://www.auburntigers.com/sports/m-basebl/spec-rel/012614aaa.html interview video

Anyway, after trying to make sense of the battle of wits and words on another part of this board, I think this is legal.

We need a championship trip to Omaha for 2014.

We are heading down to Palm Harbor, FL for the opening weekend. Can't wait.

We are heading down to Palm Harbor, FL for the opening weekend. Can't wait.

Been thinking of doing that too....a long drive from NC...but some warm weather might be nice....

It's actually in Port Charlotte....another 1.5 hours south...but I'm in! Can't wait.

• 2 weeks later...

You should read the article in the Feb 2014 Inside the Auburn Tigers magazine, page 28. (sorry, I do not know how to link). He discusses how he has fallen in love with Auburn and our Family. Says it is like no other place he has ever experienced. Relays how he was so impressed with our fans after the football game in Pasadena. Says he now has another reason to want to win, the Auburn Family. I tell you, this is one coach that I love already. Go Sonny, take us to Omaha.

Ware Eagle!!!

Archived