***2017 4* JUCO QB Jarrett Stidham Signs with AU!!! (12/14/16)

Elephant Tipper

3 hours ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

So any news on how the visit went last night? 

Given the staff is confident, very well.

1 hour ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

^tough crowd

I ment nothing bad. I just... Not yet too soon for me... It still still stings. I've felt betrayal before, but that took it to a whole new level. 

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

tell me about it. I put a lot of work in to that post. :[ gonna take my ball and go home!!! haha

See above. Truly I ment nothing bad. I'm just interested in knowing how the visit went,  and that just brings up bad memories. It was too soon for me, lol. 

1 hour ago, doc4aday said:

Nothing yet on Stidham?  I hope we get some news soon. Some accurate information regardless of it is good or bad would be much appreciated. The Doc has been shut down today. Been having severe chest pains for 3 days, and the MD says that it is not my heart. He said that I have severe hiatal hernia issues. Maybe tomorrow will bring relief to this old run down MD.

Being a former MD and to have my career shot down with becoming extremely allergic latex did me in. It was a fast and furious fun time when I was able to help folks get over their health issues. I met so many MDs out there that have no business being in the medical profession. Anyhow, it is time to get back on my feet and start back playing golf in 34 degree weather!

I hate hearing that Doc. I do hope you get better. 

I just really want to land JS. I think he would walk in the starter,  but even if not, the competition would make Sean better. Besides it will give us a quality backup so whoever the QB is next season, we will have someone to come in who can play and we won't look lost without our starter. 

6 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Not a moment too soon.  If the thread had reached 100 pages,,,,well, generally ends in heartache.

Celebrate for a few pages and lock it at 99 then?

The news is superb no doubt. I hope JS will come in and wow the entire Tiger Nation. I do not want this to be negative with the other QBs we have on the team. We need all of the QBs without a doubt. If JS get injured, I hope SW, Woody & JFIII will be able to come in and carry the torch to the NC games and come out winners!