***2017 4* JUCO QB Jarrett Stidham Signs with AU!!! (12/14/16)

Elephant Tipper

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 5:55 AM, JFDTiger80 said:

I looked up the rankings. AU is ranked 14 and Baylor is ranked 64. 

AU has really turned it on after a slow start.  The UF win really jump started their conference season.  I don't think they have lost since.

• 2 weeks later...

Have we received an official visit from Mr. Stidham? I seem to remember him not making it to the A&M game and planning to reschedule his official. The Arkansas game would have been a great atmosphere for him to experience. The only home games we have left are Vanderbilt and Alabama A&M. 

I hope the recent offensive surge hasn't messed up our plans with landing a Briles next year and therefore Stidham. Looking at the talent we have coming back next year, I think we are a big time QB away from making the playoffs.

Just now, CameronCrazy said:

Have we received an official visit from Mr. Stidham? I seem to remember him not making it to the A&M game and planning to reschedule his official. The Arkansas game would have been a great atmosphere for him to experience. The only home games we have left are Vanderbilt and Alabama A&M. 

I hope the recent offensive surge hasn't messed up our plans with landing a Briles next year and therefore Stidham. Looking at the talent we have coming back next year, I think we are a big time QB away from making the playoffs.

Probaly will be after the season when his GF soccer season ends so she can go with him.

Even though things have picked up since the 1-2 start, I'm still hoping Gus will let Lashlee go and we bring Briles Sr or Briles Jr as our new OC/QB coach for 2017. Lashlee has been with Malzahn for 4 at AU, and we've only won 1 SEC Championship and no National Championship.

44 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Even though things have picked up since the 1-2 start, I'm still hoping Gus will let Lashlee go and we bring Briles Sr or Briles Jr as our new OC/QB coach for 2017. Lashlee has been with Malzahn for 4 at AU, and we've only won 1 SEC Championship and no National Championship.

>:D

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Probaly will be after the season when his GF soccer season ends so she can go with him.

That's the plan man.

Edited by ellitor

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

What's the plan man.

hopefully to lock him down. Stidham is everything this year in recruiting!

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

hopefully to lock him down. Stidham is everything this year in recruiting!

Was supposed to be That's not What's. Voice typing messed up and I didn't proofread it.

2 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

Bless your heart................

• Like 5

18 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Bless your heart................

Surely you recognized that the comment was Sarcasm.....some people just can't find the yellow type button....

1 hour ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Wait....What?

plans regarding Stidham visiting?

Yes. You said looks like he will visit with his girlfriend after her and our season was over. My reply was supposed to be That's the plan man.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Surely you recognized that the comment was Sarcasm.....some people just can't find the yellow type button....

a4e was the OP. He's never use sarcasm before so I doubt he used it there.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, ellitor said:

a4e was the OP. He's never use sarcasm before so I doubt he used it there.

Dang, I forgot to use the yellow type again . :angry:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

This is one big reason why we need to hire Art or Kendal Briles. This ould end up a 2 for 1 packege.

Strong in the obvious, this is.

Edited by ellitor

26 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Going as Yoda for Halloween this year, E?

Na. I just like to channel him sometimes.

18 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

I can't watch videos with sound at work, but if anyone wants to give the play-by-play...

http://auburn.247sports.com/Bolt/Stidham-gives-insight-into-his-recruitment-48666002

Looks like that's just a 45 second tease of what's behind the paywall.