Player Workouts

RunInRed

A popular thread last season that we will continue this year ...

Well the grind starts back to Im on my go to class everyday & eat & drink healthy program I need everyone's help lol

Bd3VFV8IIAAuIns.jpg

@JustinGarrett26 -- January 13th

We grind while others sleep! E.D.D #workouts #thegrind

@CoreyGranttt (5:00AM tweet)

image.jpg

In rowing crew we have a saying: we do more before 7 AM than football players do all day. In triathlon we have another saying: footballers whine about 3 weeks of 2-a-days, we have 2-a-days 300 days a year. I love football as much as anybody else but come on.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my experience as a runner, I did more by 7 a.m., but I also wasted more afternoons.

And no one ever hit me while I was running.

Those dudes with Slade are big as hell too lol

Isn't the kid on the right Javierre Mitchell?

I was thinking the same exact thing. If it isn't they look just alike.

yeah that looks like Javierre. Safe to say he's added some weight.

That is him. He looks like he has gained at least 20 lbs since November.

That is him. He looks like he has gained at least 20 lbs since November.

+1

A popular thread last season that we will continue this year ...

Well the grind starts back to Im on my go to class everyday & eat & drink healthy program I need everyone's help lol

Bd3VFV8IIAAuIns.jpg

@JustinGarrett26 -- January 13th

We grind while others sleep! E.D.D #workouts #thegrind

@CoreyGranttt (5:00AM tweet)

image.jpg

In rowing crew we have a saying: we do more before 7 AM than football players do all day. In triathlon we have another saying: footballers whine about 3 weeks of 2-a-days, we have 2-a-days 300 days a year. I love football as much as anybody else but come on.

I dare any of you to step on a wrestling mat...y'all don't know what being physical and in shape is all about until you've gone a few rounds...just sayin'.

I've seen this for a while but kept forgetting to mention it on here, Jordan Diamond is always in the student gym working out by himself. I have been playing mostly basketball lately so i haven't been working out to see him but when i was just working out i would see him almost every night that I went. I know he often tweets about being motivated and wanting to get better, so i guess it's not shocking to see him wanting to do even more than he has to. But i am curious as to why he goes to the rec when they have the fancy facilities. I guess maybe they can't go there at night?

Regardless it's cool to see him there putting in the extra work. Hopefully it'll pay off for him. And he is a big man!

It hasn't been rare to see players in Gold's Gym. Do they have limits to how many hours they can spend in an AU training facility?

I've worked at next to Chiz at Gold's (or whatever it's called now) and always thought it was strange he'd decide to workout there.

I've worked at next to Chiz at Gold's (or whatever it's called now) and always thought it was strange he'd decide to workout there.

It's Max Fitness now. Never seen any football guys there. Lots of baseball players though. Oh, and TigerPaws. MaxFitness sponsors them, so that's some nice eye candy around the gym. :wareagle:

Justin Garrett ...

Inspired by my brother need help drinking water hop on the #JGplan #themovement #H2O #Noschooltomorrow#Stillgotworkoutsthough

d074aa0e945111e3b6c5128deac24f55_8.jpg

We grinding every morning!! #5:45am #wareagle #working24/7

<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/khixIZyoot/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

Wow

Archived