Complete NSD General chat thread

ellitor

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@CoachGusMalzahn: First #AUNLI is in. Welcome Kalvaraz Bessent to the Auburn Family! #WarEagle

@CoachGusMalzahn: Second #AUNLI as arrived. Welcome Raashed Kennion to the family! #WarEagle

Sean White has already let me down. I predicted either he or Bessent would be first. I guess I was half right.

@CoachGusMalzahn: Third #AUNLI is in. Welcome QB Sean White to the Auburn Family! #WarEagle

Any chance we can also start a signees thread that is locked and just has one post of signees that is updated? That way you don't have to fish through a thread to find signees.

Sean signed his nice and early today! Glad he is sealed and delivered! Sean will be fun to watch.

Any chance we can also start a signees thread that is locked and just has one post of signees that is updated? That way you don't have to fish through a thread to find signees.

Yeah, the 2014 Committs thread is now obsolete. Need a simple 2014 signed one, locked of course.

+1

Aww, man... The live show on ESPNU just started. Really unmotivated to get ready for work now. My throat kind of hurts. Is that... A fever?

Archived