Complete NSD General chat thread

ellitor

Agree. Thornton and Kennion were signed for that purpose. Evans was never going to be our Left End. Never, ever.

And losing Casher only hurts if Dampeer doesn't pan out. If he's a capable Center, we lost nothing, and he's not a stop-gap.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Evans will be a linebacker at spuat, and he would have been the star lb here. This had been explained for a long time. Either way, he's up the road in turdville and we have some damn good young men here ready to kick his, and his other $$$$$ buddies in the teeth.

We met most of our needs with this class, especially in the secondary. However we failed to find a good, quick pash rusher to replace Dee Ford. We are going to be hurting here. The coaches were counting on Evans and got played.

Evans was never going to play rush end. You're an idiot.

This!!!

Also Carl Lawson says hello

News Flash!!

Moved up to # 6 in the 247 recruiting rankings!!

# 3 in the SEC, just a hair behind TAMU!

This is a SUPER CLASS and we should be proud of our recruits (now Tigers), coaching staff, and all associated with the AU program!

WDE!!

I consider myself an objective fan. I am not doom and gloom nor am I a sunshine pumper. We had a very good day today. All who were committed to Auburn signed with Auburn including many absolute studs and Auburn did a great job of filling needs. Also, Auburn picked up two guys who were not committed and fiercely recruited by other schools. As for the 3 uncommitted guys we were watching today the biggest NEED for Auburn going forward was Smith.

WDE guys. Congrats to the coaches and new Tigers.

Very happy with the class we have this year! Gonna be fun to watch them over the next few years! War Eagle! The ride on the Gus Bus is as fun as ever!

Happy with the class. We needed Evans because we need as many talented LBs as possible. Tre Williams was a huge get but we needed 2 more big time LB recruits. Even had we signed Evans, I think we needed another like him and Tre Williams. I think our DB/Safety class is very solid which was our other big area of need. Another bit of concern is that T Rocker made the A Williams recruitment closer than it should have been since Rocker has only been at uga for about a week and a half. But all is well that ends well there. Excited about the whole class.

wde

Archived