Want to apologize to all for the Rashaan Evans fiasco

austudnt23

Scattershooting: Living in Texas, I hear Aggies talking about hiring other Aggies, buying from Aggies. A solid selling point for going to A&M--not just athletics-- engineers, vets, etc. U Texas does the samething. Who are you buying your insurance from? Been that way for years everywhere. Don't make a mountain out of-- just do not put yourself out there with hateful comments. How many Tuscaloosa players on Bama team? Honest question from a a Texan--their high schools any good?

Like most high schools they have cycles. Right now Tuscaloosa high schools are in a down period. UAT did sign a top notch RB from the area this year but actually played ball in Florida this year. Outside of this one kid I am not sure if they have any local Tuscaloosa products on the roster. He was somewhat like Reuben Foster; changed high schools alot. I do not consider RF a city of Auburn product. He went to high school in Auburn one year.

I totally agree with buying from AU people whenever I get the chance and in certain cases not ever buying from UAT people. Example: There is a long time restaurant (nice one) in the area that the owners are REC, no doubt. I don't go there. I will not give them my money to use against AU.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just because it is a public record that is easy for you to look up does not make posting their tax situation on a public forum appropriate.

If this looking into the REC's ways is bothering you-you must be a bammer, because all true AU folks know bama cheats and wants them to get what they deserve. I applaud those of you looking for the dirt to nail bama.

The Evans's house is appraised at $450,000 for tax purposes. Of course, that doesn't tell us how much may be owed on it.

The above info was provided by an Aubie that knows how to snoop for such things. I didn't see that first hand, I'm taking his word.

23, although it is easy to say there is no need to apologize I like the fact that you did. Your info is greatly appreciated, but there is always the chance a kid could be snowing everyone or have a last second change of heart. The way you were so overconfident on RE made me just a little queezy. It reminded of Rueben last year, only you seemed even more confident on RE.

I do greatly appreciate what you and some others do here. It makes the recruiting forum a much better read. You just have to wade through some silliness to get the good stuff sometimes.

You can't predict what people are going do if they are liars. All you can go on is their word. Sometimes $$$$$$$$$ speaks for them. WE appreciate all the info that you give us.

Lol. What's next find out his parents income? Man some of you should be ashamed

Real estate appraisals are public record. Why should anyone be ashamed of anything?

No reason. You 50 year old men keep looking up records of a kid's family because he didn't go to the school you wanted him to, for whatever reason it was

No reason. You 50 year old men keep looking up records of a kid's family because he didn't go to the school you wanted him to, for whatever reason it was

No. By now you've been told a dozen times it's not the school he picked, it's the crappy way the Evans outfit handled things. They deserve whatever public scrutiny they get. They threw a bunch of mud and now that some is bouncing back on them they are whining. Boo-freakin' hoo.

Can't believe people are still talking about this kid. Move on...

I just saw the thread today for the first time and responded. Please keep in mind that not everyone camps out in here.

No. By now you've been told a dozen times it's not the school he picked, it's the crappy way the Evans outfit handled things. They deserve whatever public scrutiny they get. They threw a bunch of mud and now that some is bouncing back on them they are whining. Boo-freakin' hoo.

[/quotehttp://www.nevertoyieldfoundation.com/2014/oh-the-humanity/ Great read from Never to Yield Foundation

I just saw the thread today for the first time and responded. Please keep in mind that not everyone camps out in here.

Post on whatever you like, it is an open internet forum. Not all of us live on or obsess over this board and it is nice read up on info that may be a week or two old.

Well then my comment wasn't directed at you.

He did it for dad, IMO . I know one thing for sure, if he invited me to his recruitment ceremony to announce that other school, trust me it would have been a big misunderstanding!

Agree! But i do think he invited our guys with the understanding that he was going to choose Auburn but in the end the "rec" won again. He just wasn't sold on the "Star" position. But time to move on and get us some good LBs for the 2015 class.

No reason for 23 to apologize at all. I think the guys here with various sources much closer to the team than my sources do a great job here. Heck many do a better job than the guys that get paid to do it for a living!

No need for apologies.When I saw the film of the coaches reaction on singing day,I knew they were lied to.

Me too! It was so obvious by the look on the coaches faces. Plus the fact that RE invited a couple of our players to his signing day too! It came down to the last few minutes of making his decision is when he picked Bama. That gym got quiet as a mouse and they were all in shock as well. I was thinking...maybe he is going to pull a switch a roo with the hat and fool everyone...kept waiting but it didn't happen and shock set in. lol.

Same here tiger88.

mods can we we just lock this one down too. this was suppose to be a heartfelt apology (even though no apology was necessary) by 23. It's gonna be a breeding ground for further arguing rather than discussion.

I for one take "insider info" with a grain of salt. I do appreciate the information that are willing to share but don't hang my hat on it, especially when it comes to recruiting. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy reading all the insider stuff and I don't feel an apology was necessary. We all know (or at least have some kind of knowledge) that nothing is guaranteed in life so why would recruiting be any different. As for RE, it's a done deal so lets move on. He has made his bed and I wish him nothing but success with the exception of that once a year game in Nov. Just my two cents on the topic.

Shut this puppy down! Ship has sailed...water under the bridge...done is done...gurl is married... whatever. It no longer matters in real life

Shut this puppy down! Ship has sailed...water under the bridge...done is done...gurl is married... whatever. It no longer matters in real life

This is an insiders look at how the mods see things. Thanks to the mods and insiders.

When you listen to little idget coaches you make mistakes.

When you make mistakes you sign with bammers,

When you sign with bammers you get criticized,

When you get criticized, your father becomes a blubbering bammer,

When your father becomes a blubbering bammer, you get buried on the depth chart

When you get buried on the depth chart, you get processed out.

Don't listen to little idget coaches, Sign with Auburn.

When you listen to little idget coaches you make mistakes.

When you make mistakes you sign with bammers,

When you sign with bammers you get criticized,

When you get criticized, your father becomes a blubbering bammer,

When your father becomes a blubbering bammer, you get buried on the depth chart

When you get buried on the depth chart, you get processed out.

Don't listen to little idget coaches, Sign with Auburn.

Nominate this for the hall of fame.

Archived