2015 4* OG/C Kaleb Kim commits to AU!

AUTUmike

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
#Rivals250 OL Kaleb Kim will announce between #Auburn and #Georgia on Friday, the Tigers are in good shape

@JHokanson

This would be AUsome.

For those in the know, now that we have Sharp, would we be done at OL if Kim commits? If not, how many more OL are we planning on taking?

#Rivals250 OL Kaleb Kim will announce between #Auburn and #Georgia on Friday, the Tigers are in good shape

@JHokanson

This would be AUsome.

For those in the know, now that we have Sharp, would we be done at OL if Kim commits? If not, how many more OL are we planning on taking?

Maybe done at OT but we need to pick up some guards a center and maybe one more ot.

There will always be an OT spot for Ivey (or Hyatt should he decide to flip-highly unlikely). I think we'll take 4 OL commits and hold a 5th spot in case a 5* decides to get on the Gus Bus.

Maybe done at OT but we need to pick up some guards a center and maybe one more ot.

Kim is probably a Guard. 4-5 total OL...I'd say probably 5 if we can get the guys we want.

Kim is probably a Guard. 4-5 total OL...I'd say probably 5 if we can get the guys we want.

I agree, and we will. I suspect by midseason, the bigger issue for some may be the decommitment of a prospect or two as more highly touted prospects get on board.

I think he moved it up to Thursday. Could be wrong though.

E said he moved it to Thursday and then back to Friday. I hope he moves it back to Thursday and picks the good guys. :)

War Eagle!

I think he moved it up to Thursday. Could be wrong though.

The day of his commitment was not the focal point of my post. Whether Thursday or Friday, it appears to be good news when rival beat writers are picking the opposition.

I have to start wondering if this Golson news will effect any of these OL prospects?

Archived