Null

Sign in to follow this  
AUTUmike

2015 4* OG/C Kaleb Kim commits to AU!

Is there a link showing him commit to the Tigers?

nope not yet

I saw where he'd twittered something about next week...

...GT - Yellow Jackets!!

The CLASS and CHARACTER of this young man stands out above his talent. THIS is an AU Leader in the making..... :wareagle:

The CLASS and CHARACTER of this young man stands out above his talent. THIS is an AU Leader in the making..... :wareagle:

Completely agree. Leadership can have more impact on performance than great run blocking. Since he has potential at both, very happy with the pickup.

Shouldn't the thread title be changed to: Kim chooses AU?

I hope this means we get Chloe' as well!! :bananadance:

Who is Chloe?

Shouldn't the thread title be changed to: Kim chooses AU?

I hope this means we get Chloe' as well!! :bananadance:/>

Who is Chloe?

Kardashian, I assume

Correct. Should also be Khloe. ;D that's my woman right there. Dibs.

I like this:

"There were no hats on the table, no games. Kim simply reached under the table and placed an Auburn hat on his head upon making his decision. "Just one," Kim said. "I felt like that was the best way to go. No disrespect to any other schools. Georgia has been really good to me. Everywhere else, Ohio State, I could go down the list of everywhere I visited. It was first-class. I didn't want to be disrespectful to anyone."

Glad we get guys like this, and the turds get guys like they get!!

Edited by AU-24

I like this:

"There were no hats on the table, no games. Kim simply reached under the table and placed an Auburn hat on his head upon making his decision. "Just one," Kim said. "I felt like that was the best way to go. No disrespect to any other schools. Georgia has been really good to me. Everywhere else, Ohio State, I could go down the list of everywhere I visited. It was first-class. I didn't want to be disrespectful to anyone."

Glad we get guys like this,

That's class! I really like this guy already!

I like this:

Glad we get guys like this, and the turds get guys like they get!!

Exactly!

He sounds like a grown ass man. Not playing the hat game because it disrespects other teams is a great new take on that. I prefer it. Once he comes to AU and produces, I feel like he could become a player like Lutz. Leader, face of the team. He was raised well. We are lucky to have him, wait other way around. Whatever.

Spoke to this kid at ADay. Very cool and respectful. Kim has been tops on my board. Very good news.