2015 4* OG/C Kaleb Kim commits to AU!

AUTUmike

Shouldn't the thread title be changed to: Kim chooses AU?

I hope this means we get Chloe' as well!! :bananadance:/>

Who is Chloe?

Kardashian, I assume

Correct. Should also be Khloe. ;D/> that's my woman right there. Dibs.

You can have Khloe, dude.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like this:

"There were no hats on the table, no games. Kim simply reached under the table and placed an Auburn hat on his head upon making his decision. "Just one," Kim said. "I felt like that was the best way to go. No disrespect to any other schools. Georgia has been really good to me. Everywhere else, Ohio State, I could go down the list of everywhere I visited. It was first-class. I didn't want to be disrespectful to anyone."

Glad we get guys like this, and the turds get guys like they get!!

:hellyeah:

Commitment video added to OP ...

RIR, Man you do a great job for this site. Thanks.

I love what Kim says about Auburn Fans. Nice. I cant wait to cheer for him.

Great kid - love it!!

War Eagle!

My favorite commit video ever. He did not go through the normal schpeal recruits do or even say I'm committing to Auburn. He just put the hat on as if to say the hat speaks for itself. When the coaches know ahead of time I would like to see them try to get commits to do that part of the announcement the same way. Kind of like a trademark thing.

I also loved the look on his face as he answered questions. It was like he was thinking "just let me go so I can go hit somebody." Kid has a good mean streak in him.

Commitment video added to OP ...

RIR, Man you do a great job for this site. Thanks.

I love what Kim says about Auburn Fans. Nice. I cant wait to cheer for him.

Sweeeeeeet! He has become one of my favorite in the class of 2015. War Eagle, Kaleb!

My favorite commit video ever. He did not go through the normal schpeal recruits do or even say I'm committing to Auburn. He just put the hat on as if to say the hat speaks for itself. When the coaches know ahead of time I would like to see them try to get commits to do that part of the announcement the same way. Kind of like a trademark thing.

I also loved the look on his face as he answered questions. It was like he was thinking "just let me go so I can go hit somebody." Kid has a good mean streak in him.

Completely agree. I'm not one who usually goes on and on about how "well spoken" these kids are or how all of our recruits are so much classier than other school's recruits, but Kim seems to have a great head on his shoulders.The guy speaks like a grown man.

He seems smart. Any chance he might be a future center?

There's always a chance but as of now we are taking him at OG.

Completely agree. I'm not one who usually goes on and on about how "well spoken" these kids are or how all of our recruits are so much classier than other school's recruits, but Kim seems to have a great head on his shoulders.The guy speaks like a grown man.

This is to be expected with an OL player. Your not worried about all the "look at me crap" when you are down in the trenches.Surprised he even had an annnouncement ceremony. But I love the way he handled himself during it!

Who is Chloe?

Kardashian, I assume

Correct. Should also be Khloe. ;D that's my woman right there. Dibs.

JSYK: Kourtney is the hottest.

Who is Chloe?

Kardashian, I assume

Correct. Should also be Khloe. ;D/> that's my woman right there. Dibs.

JSYK: Kourtney is the hottest.

None of them are hot to me. To each his own.

The CLASS and CHARACTER of this young man stands out above his talent. THIS is an AU Leader in the making..... :wareagle:/>

I'm thinking the same thing about this young man. He is a very good get for the good guys.

• 3 months later...

Archived