2015 4* OG/C Kaleb Kim commits to AU!

AUTUmike

Kim plays in Region 7 - AAAAAA in GA. He gets to play against Norcross, Peachtree Ridge, and North Gwinnett. These schools send lots of kids to D1 schools. He will be pretty well prepared for AU by the time he starts shool.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This kid sounds like a beast, just another of the long line of quality linemen that we are building with. When you put this guy on the line with braden smith, and maybe martez ivey, WOW we could looking good for a while on the plains. :jossun: :jossun: :jossun:

Though I didn't go to school at Auburn, I'm filled with pride when I hear recruits talks about the feeling they wen hey their visits. They always say "it feels like home or everyone at Auburn feels like family. I bet Kaleb plays as a T-Fr next year.

Though I didn't go to school at Auburn, I'm filled with pride when I hear recruits talks about the feeling they wen hey their visits. They always say "it feels like home or everyone at Auburn feels like family. I bet Kaleb plays as a T-Fr next year.

If he comes in as a Center, then he'll certainly have a shot.

FYI: Kaleb's team (mill creek) plays on FSS at 10:45am this morning. Mill Creek plays Colquitt County which is coached by Rush Propst.

It's on the other FSS channel, not the main one. I wish they'd just call it FSS2 so it's less confusing to viewers. Also the 10:45 kickoff is central time.

FYI: Kaleb's team (mill creek) plays on FSS at 10:45am this morning. Mill Creek plays Colquitt County which is coached by Rush Propst.

Is Propst still there? I thought he moved on. Kaleb, BTW made the AJC elite 11 this year. Great honor for him.

After hearing kaleb, it makes you frustrated when you here another AU commit question whether he made the right decision and he is still 2nd guessing himself since another team is now showing interest. There just is not another place on earth better than AU!

Is Propst still there? I thought he moved on. Kaleb, BTW made the AJC elite 11 this year. Great honor for him.

Yes Propst is still at Coluitt.

• 4 weeks later...

http://auburn.247spo...erican-31259867

Auburn commit Kim an Army All-American

3 hours ago

Auburn offensive line commit Kaleb Kim, a 4-star prospect from Hoschton (Ga.) Mill Creek, accepted an invitation to the U.S. Army All-American Bowl on Wednesday.

“It’s a blessing,” Kim told AuburnUndercover. “It’s something that has been one of my goals since I was in the fifth grade when I first saw the game. I have a poster in my room and everything. It’s a big deal for me and my family. I couldn’t be more happy.”

Kim, who plays offensive tackle for Mill Creek, will be a center in the game.

Auburn has recruited him as a guard, but he said, “I have a feeling they might put me [at center]” once he gets to the Plains. “I’m all for it,” Kim added.

Representing Auburn at the All-American Bowl will be special, Kim said.

“I feel like Auburn is just as much my team as my high school team,” Kim said. "It’s good to represent them.”

The 2015 U.S. Army All-American Bowl is Jan. 3 at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Tx.

http://auburn.247spo...erican-31259867

Auburn commit Kim an Army All-American

3 hours ago

Auburn offensive line commit Kaleb Kim, a 4-star prospect from Hoschton (Ga.) Mill Creek, accepted an invitation to the U.S. Army All-American Bowl on Wednesday.

“It’s a blessing,” Kim told AuburnUndercover. “It’s something that has been one of my goals since I was in the fifth grade when I first saw the game. I have a poster in my room and everything. It’s a big deal for me and my family. I couldn’t be more happy.”

Kim, who plays offensive tackle for Mill Creek, will be a center in the game.

Auburn has recruited him as a guard, but he said, “I have a feeling they might put me [at center]” once he gets to the Plains. “I’m all for it,” Kim added.

Representing Auburn at the All-American Bowl will be special, Kim said.

“I feel like Auburn is just as much my team as my high school team,” Kim said. "It’s good to represent them.”

The 2015 U.S. Army All-American Bowl is Jan. 3 at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Tx.

Thanks E. Really great quotes here. My favorite:

“I feel like Auburn is just as much my team as my high school team,”

That is cool.

I think Kim would like to play Center for AU. It is a great leadership position and typically they start a lot of games.

• 2 months later...

I think Kim would like to play Center for AU. It is a great leadership position and typically they start a lot of games.

Someone help me out here. I think my memory is fuzzy.

Was the last C before Reese also a 4-year starter? Or am I maybe thinking of Ziemba at LT?

Was the last C before Reese also a 4-year starter? Or am I maybe thinking of Ziemba at LT?

I believe Ryan Pugh was indeed a 4 year starter.

Pugh played tackle as a freshman, starting 6 games. Became starting center a few games into sophomore season

Pugh played tackle as a freshman, starting 6 games. Became starting center a few games into sophomore season

Thanks for the correction. :cheers:

Under Tubs, the Center position tended to be under-recruited guys moving up the ranks late in their careers. Jeremy Ingle, Joe Cope, etc. Pugh was the exception.

N

Under Tubs, the Center position tended to be under-recruited guys moving up the ranks late in their careers. Jeremy Ingle, Joe Cope, etc. Pugh was the exception.

Not sure why that was. It is a major position on O. I think we are going to miss Dismukes a lot next year.

N

Not sure why that was. It is a major position on O. I think we are going to miss Dismukes a lot next year.

Spoken by a man who understands the complexity of O-Line play where the Center calls the O-line blocking schemes. Thank you Mr. Williams

Archived