Why I Hate bama

Proud Tiger

I walk into a store today, there is a store Santa and Mrs. claus.  My son steps up and has his picture taken tells santa a couple of items he would like.  Santa looks at my Auburn jacket and asks my son who bought the jacket for me, tells him it should have a red A.  Then Santa proceeds to say R#^# Ti#%. 

Freakin inbred rednecks are a bunch of idiots. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, tigerrules said:

I walk into a store today, there is a store Santa and Mrs. claus.  My son steps up and has his picture taken tells santa a couple of items he would like.  Santa looks at my Auburn jacket and asks my son who bought the jacket for me, tells him it should have a red A.  Then Santa proceeds to say R#^# Ti#%. 

That was jacked up, but had you known the Santa was a Bama fan would you have expected anything else.

Merry Christmas to you, your son and family.

WAR EAGLE!!!

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 12/18/2016 at 6:49 PM, tigerrules said:

I am way late to this party, but if it ever happens again tell your son to pee on santa.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Everybody knows its CRAPSTONE not Capstone

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

85%er art work 

AD24F257-F7F2-4187-847D-3D9A9A7F087B.jpeg

Nothing wrong with that truck.......other than the diver, paint job and that ridiculous tailgate............tailgate reminds me of those terrible window screens from the 70's that sported a howling wolf and cactus?

33 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Nothing wrong with that truck.......other than the diver, paint job and that ridiculous tailgate............tailgate reminds me of those terrible window screens from the 70's that sported a howling wolf and cactus?

I’ll never buy a vehicle with that paint job. I have a maroon 2001 GMC Sierra work truck but that is as close as I’ll go. Just can’t wash the bammer out of my retinas when I look at the red paint jobs.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

I’ll never buy a vehicle with that paint job. I have a maroon 2001 GMC Sierra work truck but that is as close as I’ll go. Just can’t wash the bammer out of my retinas when I look at the red paint jobs.

My Xwife had a red vehicle when we were married....she wasnt a bummer fan.......needless to say her vehicle stayed in the garage 90 percent of the time.......I also have a no red clothing policy of any kind?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kevon67 said:

.....I also have a no red clothing policy of any kind

I have 1 red sweater that I occasionally wear at Christmas....opt for a green sweater most often. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I have 1 red sweater that I occasionally wear at Christmas....opt for a green sweater most often. 

I used to shuffle red shirts mother bought for me to the back of the closet.......by the time she would ask about it I would say I have out grown it?

• 1 month later...

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

So last week, I’m in Wyoming playing cowboy for a week on a guest ranch and thinking no way I’m going to be confronted with a Bama fan.  Well the head chef was from Alabama and of course was a Bama fan as was a hiking guide.  The chef was telling me how Bama was college football and without Bama it just wouldn’t be the same and in the same breathe he states he always roots for Auburn when they don’t play Bama.  Two cliches I really hate.  I survived (thank God Auburn won).

After that week, the wife and I stayed an additional three days at the Jackson Lake Lodge to see Yellowstone.  They had internet and a TV in the bar.  Sunday night I’m in the bar with my Auburn shirt on and the bar tender said, “you wouldn’t have wanted to be here last night, all you heard was Roll Tide”.  He went on to explain the he had the Michigan/ND game on the only TV and the Tide fans raised holy he** and even went to the supervisor to have him change to the Bama game.  It was 28-0 at the time.  He was not a happy camper.  At the end of the night he hoped we destroy Bama in the Iron Bowl.  Oh the arrogance of a Bama fan.

• 4 months later...

If arrogance was physical matter, with mas and weight, Tuscaloosa would tilt the world off its axis.

Majority of bama fans are like a wet bicycle seat.  They both chap your behind.

I would not pull for bama even if they were playing Red China.

If you have more 'A's" on your truck than you had in high school, you might be a bama fan.

Edited by WarNole
forgot to add another line.
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I didn't know I had to have a reason to "hate bama."

But while we are on the subject:

1. Their arrogance

2.  Their inability to say anything nice about another program, even the week after they lose to one - classless. 

3. Their fan base or 99% have no connection with the univ (case in point last night my server saw my auburn hat and commented he was a bama fan, he was in Hot Springs, AR and never been there).

4. The fact their journalism school infiltrates national media outlets and taints the 'water of integrity'

5.  I believe 100% of the Cam Newton media hype against him was produced by influential bama boosters because 90% of that s*** stopped after we beat them.   See point #4 above.

• Like 1

no wonder no one believes in santa anymore. dirty bums...........

i dislike bama as anyone who has seen the pic on my posts would agree. i hated bama fans from a young age. but the majority of friends i have that are bama fans are actually pretty classy. but then most of them went the the university of alabama. and they all pulled for auburn during their run in the tourney. i just wanted to take up for the six i know that are classy. the rest can go to hell....

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 2/25/2014 at 5:19 PM, bikeriderga said:

Well to hate Bammer, you can:

Start at Cry Baby Sabear and work your way down..

1. Shoot each other over a ball game.

2. Do a mash pit on their competition and come up kicking them.

3. Name their children after a coach, a mascot, and a battle cry.

4. Paint their trailer wheels and shutters houndstooth.

5. Claim national championships when they are not even ranked in the final top ten.

6. Publicly embarrass the State of Alabama at every opportunity.

7. Get drunk, scream "We bowling baby, we bowling", kiss the coach, and get behind a wheel of a car.

8. Threaten the lives of their players and players family.

9. Poison the competition's historic landmarks and claim it was because of something we did (that did not even happen).

10. Blame us for things that they themselves did (http://deadspin.com/5780360/big-alabama-fan-catfish-strother-thinks-an-auburn-supporter-might-couldve-poisoned-his-oak-tree)

Don’t forget the teabagger in New Orleans. 

Cannot stand them either, but they are winners.

Just saying.

• 2 months later...

Yall we need to really get with the recruiting for Auburn.  Its not coaching, its players.  Alabama beats the ass off everybody in recruiting and then reaps the rewards in the fall.  They pay the players of course.  We need to quit being so nice and having a nice coach and all that.  Alabama fans see this as a war and they desire to win at all costs.

• 2 months later...

I hate that Bama has a team worthy of a Final 4 and I will be pissed if they win it before us.  That is all.  

Edited by AUBwins

• 2 months later...
On 7/25/2018 at 4:07 PM, kevon67 said:

I would bet my house that whomever owns that pickup truck never spent one day in  the classroom  at UA. Typical  bama fan. SMH!! WDE!!! 

• Like 1