Null



Sign in to follow this  
Proud Tiger

Why I Hate bama

Recommended Posts

I walk into a store today, there is a store Santa and Mrs. claus.  My son steps up and has his picture taken tells santa a couple of items he would like.  Santa looks at my Auburn jacket and asks my son who bought the jacket for me, tells him it should have a red A.  Then Santa proceeds to say R#^# Ti#%. 

Freakin inbred rednecks are a bunch of idiots. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




36 minutes ago, tigerrules said:

I walk into a store today, there is a store Santa and Mrs. claus.  My son steps up and has his picture taken tells santa a couple of items he would like.  Santa looks at my Auburn jacket and asks my son who bought the jacket for me, tells him it should have a red A.  Then Santa proceeds to say R#^# Ti#%. 

Freakin inbred rednecks are a bunch of idiots. 

 

That was jacked up, but had you known the Santa was a Bama fan would you have expected anything else.

Merry Christmas to you, your son and family.

WAR EAGLE!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/18/2016 at 6:49 PM, tigerrules said:

I walk into a store today, there is a store Santa and Mrs. claus.  My son steps up and has his picture taken tells santa a couple of items he would like.  Santa looks at my Auburn jacket and asks my son who bought the jacket for me, tells him it should have a red A.  Then Santa proceeds to say R#^# Ti#%. 

Freakin inbred rednecks are a bunch of idiots. 

 

I am way late to this party, but if it ever happens again tell your son to pee on santa.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everybody knows its CRAPSTONE not Capstone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

85%er art work 

AD24F257-F7F2-4187-847D-3D9A9A7F087B.jpeg

Nothing wrong with that truck.......other than the diver, paint job and that ridiculous tailgate............tailgate reminds me of those terrible window screens from the 70's that sported a howling wolf and cactus?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Nothing wrong with that truck.......other than the diver, paint job and that ridiculous tailgate............tailgate reminds me of those terrible window screens from the 70's that sported a howling wolf and cactus?

I’ll never buy a vehicle with that paint job. I have a maroon 2001 GMC Sierra work truck but that is as close as I’ll go. Just can’t wash the bammer out of my retinas when I look at the red paint jobs.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

I’ll never buy a vehicle with that paint job. I have a maroon 2001 GMC Sierra work truck but that is as close as I’ll go. Just can’t wash the bammer out of my retinas when I look at the red paint jobs.

My Xwife had a red vehicle when we were married....she wasnt a bummer fan.......needless to say her vehicle stayed in the garage 90 percent of the time.......I also have a no red clothing policy of any kind?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kevon67 said:

.....I also have a no red clothing policy of any kind

I have 1 red sweater that I occasionally wear at Christmas....opt for a green sweater most often. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I have 1 red sweater that I occasionally wear at Christmas....opt for a green sweater most often. 

I used to shuffle red shirts mother bought for me to the back of the closet.......by the time she would ask about it I would say I have out grown it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/18/2016 at 6:49 PM, tigerrules said:

I walk into a store today, there is a store Santa and Mrs. claus.  My son steps up and has his picture taken tells santa a couple of items he would like.  Santa looks at my Auburn jacket and asks my son who bought the jacket for me, tells him it should have a red A.  Then Santa proceeds to say R#^# Ti#%. 

Freakin inbred rednecks are a bunch of idiots. 

 

giphy.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So last week, I’m in Wyoming playing cowboy for a week on a guest ranch and thinking no way I’m going to be confronted with a Bama fan.  Well the head chef was from Alabama and of course was a Bama fan as was a hiking guide.  The chef was telling me how Bama was college football and without Bama it just wouldn’t be the same and in the same breathe he states he always roots for Auburn when they don’t play Bama.  Two cliches I really hate.  I survived (thank God Auburn won).

After that week, the wife and I stayed an additional three days at the Jackson Lake Lodge to see Yellowstone.  They had internet and a TV in the bar.  Sunday night I’m in the bar with my Auburn shirt on and the bar tender said, “you wouldn’t have wanted to be here last night, all you heard was Roll Tide”.  He went on to explain the he had the Michigan/ND game on the only TV and the Tide fans raised holy he** and even went to the supervisor to have him change to the Bama game.  It was 28-0 at the time.  He was not a happy camper.  At the end of the night he hoped we destroy Bama in the Iron Bowl.  Oh the arrogance of a Bama fan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this