Null

Sign in to follow this  
Proud Tiger

Why I Hate bama

I walk into a store today, there is a store Santa and Mrs. claus.  My son steps up and has his picture taken tells santa a couple of items he would like.  Santa looks at my Auburn jacket and asks my son who bought the jacket for me, tells him it should have a red A.  Then Santa proceeds to say R#^# Ti#%. 

Freakin inbred rednecks are a bunch of idiots. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, tigerrules said:

I walk into a store today, there is a store Santa and Mrs. claus.  My son steps up and has his picture taken tells santa a couple of items he would like.  Santa looks at my Auburn jacket and asks my son who bought the jacket for me, tells him it should have a red A.  Then Santa proceeds to say R#^# Ti#%. 

That was jacked up, but had you known the Santa was a Bama fan would you have expected anything else.

Merry Christmas to you, your son and family.

WAR EAGLE!!!

• Like 1

On 12/18/2016 at 6:49 PM, tigerrules said:

I am way late to this party, but if it ever happens again tell your son to pee on santa.

• Haha 1

Unashamedly stolen from Facebook 0dae1ec6-f5af-4230-a670-3f2aaf427de4