"Whatever we do, let's do it together"

WOW! I'm no hypocrite! I DO NOT LIKE THIS HIRE! If he was a POS at UT, why isn't he one now?

WOW! I'm no hypocrite! I DO NOT LIKE THIS HIRE! If he was a POS at UT, why isn't he one now?

You need to get out. You are a hypocrite, because I'm sure you've made mistakes too and had to pay for them. He was not a "POS" at Tennessee. It was all over a BBQ for Pete's sake. Take the negative attitude somewhere else.

You need to get out. You are a hypocrite, because I'm sure you've made mistakes too and had to pay for them. He was not a "POS" at Tennessee. It was all over a BBQ for Pete's sake. Take the negative attitude somewhere else.

Yes, you are a hypocrite but we all can be from time to time. The man made a big mistake, owned up to it, and paid the price by losing his job and having to sit out of coaching which he loves for three years. Plus, he had to listen to morons on the set next to him like Stephen A Smith and Skip Bayless during his time off too!

mod edit: we don't need that here. grow up. This is still a message board? It is a place for opinions? If you think "it was all over BBQ", then you are a fool!

Yes, you are a hypocrite but we all can be from time to time. The man made a big mistake, owned up to it, and paid the price by losing his job and having to sit out of coaching which he loves for three years. Plus, he had to listen to morons on the set next to him like Stephen A Smith and Skip Bayless during his time off too!

This is still a message board? It is a place for opinions? If you think "it was all over BBQ", then you are a fool!

Wow...lighten up, Francis.

It was over a bbq that he lied about. He's said multiple times that it was stupid and he was wrong. If he's repentant, and knows what he did was wrong, AND has changed since, why not go forward with him? One mistake bans him?

Not that it matters, but most who have had ties to NCAA in the past have even admitted that he was VASTLY over-penalized.

Heard they still have season tickets left up at Coleman Colisseum for next season.

Hmmm...second chances. Let's see...cam, nick and the list goes on. Give the guy a break, he is a good coach and instantly upgrades AU basketball.

JJ today said he got to know BP's heart and is convinced he is a man who made a mistake, not a man with a character flaw and that he would never compromise the integrity of Auburn by hiring someone with a character flaw.

Calling CBP a POS is a very POS thing to do.

This is still a message board? It is a place for opinions? If you think "it was all over BBQ", then you are a fool!

One of the main investigators in his NCAA case now works for Auburn and signed off on the hire. If that's not good enough for you then good luck to anyone who needs your approval.

Ha, LOL at this one!!!!!!!!

JJ today said he got to know BP's heart and is convinced he is a man who made a mistake, not a man with a character flaw and that he would never compromise the integrity of Auburn by hiring someone with a character flaw.

+1

And u are Mr. Perfect? Never sinned in ur lifetime huh? Lmao

I am excited about the future of Auburn basketball. Don't know if CBP is a great hire, I will support him 100% until he proves otherwise. All I know is that all of my UT friends wish they could have him back.

Little doc

I am going to add to what you said... Calling CBP a POS is a very COWARDLY POS thing to type I am never surprised how people get courage to write what they would never say face to face! I would love to see whoever comments negatively about a player or coach say it to them on person!! 99% don't have the nerve.

Welcome to Auburn Coach Bruce Pearl!!

Dude you are so happy i dont have the keys to the site. You and your troll @$$ would be banned.

Now back to my happy dance...

http://www.thewareaglereader.com/2014/03/bruce-pearl-shows-up-at-auburn-airport-starts-moshpit-with-auburn-students/#.UyjkAPldX0-

Archived