"Whatever we do, let's do it together"

WOW! I'm no hypocrite! I DO NOT LIKE THIS HIRE! If he was a POS at UT, why isn't he one now?

Dude you are so happy i dont have the keys to the site. You and your troll @$$ would be banned.

Now back to my happy dance...

http://www.thewareag...s/#.UyjkAPldX0-

How about you get the keys for an hour Just to ban this troll? :lol:

WOW! I'm no hypocrite! I DO NOT LIKE THIS HIRE! If he was a POS at UT, why isn't he one now?

Dude you are so happy i dont have the keys to the site. You and your troll @$$ would be banned.

How about you get the keys for an hour Just to ban this troll? :lol:

Tell it to Rob...lol

How about you get the keys for an hour Just to ban this troll? :lol:/>

+1

I'm with you there.

Pay no attention to the avatar. I've been an AUBURN fan my whole life. Not just during the good times either. I just have a different opinion, that's all. I hope that Mr. Pearl is a changed man. I would just rather he show it somewhere else for his first shot back. I don't believe in "winning at any cost". I believe in ethics, morals, and principals. These are important character traits for leaders of young men. Just a few short years ago, almost everyone on this board and other AUBURN related boards were laughing at Mr. Pearl's antics and at UT's dilemma. That's what I was referring to by the word "hypocrite". Attacking posters because they have a different opinion has become commonplace on this board. Good natured debate between "brothers" has become a thing of the past and I, for one, am sorry to see it go.

WAR EAGLE ALWAYS!

Pay no attention to the avatar. I've been an AUBURN fan my whole life. Not just during the good times either. I just have a different opinion, that's all. I hope that Mr. Pearl is a changed man. I would just rather he show it somewhere else for his first shot back. I don't believe in "winning at any cost". I believe in ethics, morals, and principals. These are important character traits for leaders of young men. Just a few short years ago, almost everyone on this board and other AUBURN related boards were laughing at Mr. Pearl's antics and at UT's dilemma. That's what I was referring to by the word "hypocrite". Attacking posters because they have a different opinion has become commonplace on this board. Good natured debate between "brothers" has become a thing of the past and I, for one, am sorry to see it go.

WAR EAGLE ALWAYS!

Calling someone a POS does not foster "good natured debate between 'brothers'." If you're so sorry to see it go, look in the mirror.

Point taken.

This is the last thing I will say on this subject.

A grown man holding a position of power, uses that position to coerce a teenaged recruit to admit he received cash and a car to attend a rival school instead of attending said grown man's school.

When in fact, the teenager did NOT receive cash or a car, but was intimidated enough to say he did just to get the "grown man of power" to leave him alone.

Unknown to the teen, the conversations were being recorded by "grown man in power". Those recordings found their way to the NCAA.

If these actions don't equate to POS, what does?

WAR EAGLE ALWAYS!

I take it you're not a fan of Cam Newton, Nick Marshall, or Pat Dye then because they all made criminal mistakes either before or during their time at Auburn. Come to think of it, EVERY human has made mistakes. Funny you use the word hypocrite. You don't know Coach Pearl's heart, and you don't know his character. He's paid a more than fair penalty for what he did.

Guest jojo1515

Point taken.

A grown man holding a position of power, uses that position to coerce a teenaged recruit to admit he received cash and a car to attend a rival school instead of attending said grown man's school.

When in fact, the teenager did NOT receive cash or a car, but was intimidated enough to say he did just to get the "grown man of power" to leave him alone.

Unknown to the teen, the conversations were being recorded by "grown man in power". Those recordings found their way to the NCAA.

Id say your comments equate....especially with no knowledge of the truth in those situations, only media reports...which we all know how they work....just ask Cam...or is he too much of a POS for you too??

Point taken.

Wow. Were you there? If not, how do you know any of that to be fact? Answer: You don't. You are ASSUMING everything you read in the paper and on the internet is true. Did you believe all the garbage said about Cam Newton in 2010-2011? It seems you are one to rush to judgement and convict without actually knowing the truth about anything.. It seems also that you don't believe in second chances. Damn, guess we should forfeit all of 2010 and 2013 since we had Cam Newton and Nick Marshall respectively. Perhaps we should also just cancel the 2014 season since Marshall is still part of the program. What a shallow thought process. Your judgement of Bruce Pearl says more about you than it does him. Glad to know where you stand.

Side note: The avatar had nothing to do with DKW and I referring to you as a troll. Allow me to help again: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

Archived