Auburn Gymnastics coach is SEC coach of the year....again

AU64

An Auburn gym coach will get my vote when he/she breaks that embarrassing 100+ match losing streak to UAT. Until then i don't follow the tumblers much.

Too bad Mikey.....lots of AU fans enjoy watching the ladies....usually something like 4500 per meet.

Coach Graba is building a good program at AU, currently ranked #12 nationally and just happens to be in the hotbed of college gymnastics. They are competitive with the best and looking at the scoring there is a hair-breadth difference in the top teams.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't hold the current coach or the current gymnasts responsible for what has happened over the years and see no point in boycotting the team until they beat bama....boy you really are in a bad mood today.

An Auburn gym coach will get my vote when he/she breaks that embarrassing 100+ match losing streak to UAT. Until then i don't follow the tumblers much.

Too bad Mikey.....lots of AU fans enjoy watching the ladies....usually something like 4500 per meet.

Coach Graba is building a good program at AU, currently ranked #12 nationally and just happens to be in the hotbed of college gymnastics. They are competitive with the best and looking at the scoring there is a hair-breadth difference in the top teams.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't hold the current coach or the current gymnasts responsible for what has happened over the years and see no point in boycotting the team until they beat bama....boy you really are in a bad mood today.

some people have foot in mouth disease, not sure it is a confirmed disease, but it is commonly associated with making an ass of yourself as a symptom...

I'm not boycotting the team for any specific reason. I've never been to a tumblers match and don't expect to ever go to one. Swimming and diving, I've attended bunches of meets. I'm a horse owner and rider myself and therefore have attended lots of the equestrian team's events. But the only vague ideas I have of our gymnastics team is 1) it draws big crowds. 2) it's never beaten UAT and 3) from looking at the scores, if you lose 187.0 to 185.9 you got blown out. If somehow they'd beat the turds and snap that streak they would probably never cross my mind again.

Y'all handle that team, I'll keep up with the riders.

Wow, losing a key gymnast after she tore BOTH achilles at the same time? Bizzare! Great coaching recovery after that, hope Bri is mending well and feeling upbeat. Coach Graba looks like Jack Nicholson in the Shining in that photo.

Guest jojo1515

Okay, Mikey, you dont like gymnastics. Tell me again why you are posting in a gymnasticd topic if you dont like or care about it? Just making sure everyone knows? Guess what, WE DONT CARE!

ANYWAYS, Congrats coach! Fantastic job. Having a top 15 team is tough in any sport. Well done!

Archived