2015 4* RB Kerryon Johnson commits to AU!

tombigbeetiger

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jerry on just got his 5th star. Congrats Kerryon

https://twitter.com/...752190091206657

Does that bump his composite?

I don't think it bumps him enough to be a composite 5*, but somebody else like E would know for sure. Currently in 247 he is the 3rd guy out from the composite 5*s.

Careful with all the 'bump' talk, or Mikey will get you!

J/k.

Agree that E would know. But if he's not a composite 5*, someone should be ashamed.

Scout should be ashamed.

100 pages!

He gone!!! J/k. Can't wait until he gets on the Plains and shows them he should have been a composite 5*. War Eagle Kerryon (Mr. Football)

No. Scout dropped him more than 30 spots in their latest rankings last month. KJ now needs a combined 27 spot jump from Scout, 247, and/or Rivals to be a composite 5*.

No. Scout dropped him more than 30 spots in their latest rankings last month. KJ now needs a combined 27 spot jump from Scout, 247, and/or Rivals to be a composite 5*.

Incredible. The guy is clearly better than the 30 spot fall that scout has put on him

Just another reason scout sucks.

Just another reason scout sucks.

Yep. If I remember correctly they also had Carl Lawson as a 4*

For those that think he might flip...may I propose this question...Wouldn't our new coach know if he was a ringer or not? I mean he was his secondary recruiter and should know if a plan of action was being taken...

He will not flip. He's as solid as they come. I saw him tonight and he looked stoked to be there.

Great! I hope they all had a great time last night.

He's here recruiting when we need him most. Also, I love the idea of him recruiting for us in Turdistan.

Exactly^^ Just like what Reuben was doing on his visit to AU. Turn about is fair play

He's here recruiting when we need him most. Also, I love the idea of him recruiting for us in Turdistan.

Exactly^^ Just like what Reuben was doing on his visit to AU. Turn about is fair play

Just my personal opinion, but I don't like an Aunurn commit going to another school to recruit for us. We expect it from the turds and don't like it. Why would we want our guys doing it? Auburn is the greatest place to be and speaks for itself. War Eagle

Just my personal opinion, but I don't like an Aunurn commit going to another school to recruit for us. We expect it from the turds and don't like it. Why would we want our guys doing it? Auburn is the greatest place to be and speaks for itself. War Eagle

8dc2a126c3ca3b7288f312b2fcc3c0326c3c5258c17c864375681b96442cc949.jpg

8dc2a126c3ca3b7288f312b2fcc3c0326c3c5258c17c864375681b96442cc949.jpg

Ha :)

No one knows that KJ will do this. Everyone is just talking. He is a great kid. I bet he will be very respectful.

No one knows that KJ will do this. Everyone is just talking. He is a great kid. I bet he will be very respectful.

He's probably just taking all of his visits. It's a free trip to ttown, but granted its a free trip

He's probably just taking all of his visits. It's a free trip to ttown, but granted its a free trip

He could also have friends there and wants to hang out with them. I understand the concern, but if he were visiting a California or Florida school everyone would be saying, "well he gets to take a free trip to a nice area in the winter" or something along those lines.

I remember him saying earlier that he was just going on this visit to Bama because he already planned it and said he would. Maybe out of obligation of family or a coach? I don't know. But he is firm to Auburn and very respectful and smart guy.

He could also have friends there and wants to hang out with them. I understand the concern, but if he were visiting a California or Florida school everyone would be saying, "well he gets to take a free trip to a nice area in the winter" or something along those lines.

screw Reuben. To think there will not be pressure on him is a joke. Why put yourself through it if you are committed. Once a recruit commits he does not owe any other schools any kind of courtesy visit. I also don't get the free trip thing, it's not disneyworld. He has been there plenty of times

OV's are different than catching a game, or even an UOV on a non-Gameday. He has said he was going to take the three OV's; AU/UA/FSU. If it was someone else, in a different cycle, I might be worried. But we all saw that Kiffen was only getting the ball to one guy all year, while Gus had a different guy leading in yards each week almost.

Archived