2015 4* RB Kerryon Johnson commits to AU!

tombigbeetiger

He's here recruiting when we need him most. Also, I love the idea of him recruiting for us in Turdistan.

Exactly^^ Just like what Reuben was doing on his visit to AU. Turn about is fair play

Just my personal opinion, but I don't like an Aunurn commit going to another school to recruit for us. We expect it from the turds and don't like it. Why would we want our guys doing it? Auburn is the greatest place to be and speaks for itself. War Eagle

No one knows that KJ will do this. Everyone is just talking. He is a great kid. I bet he will be very respectful.

He's probably just taking all of his visits. It's a free trip to ttown, but granted its a free trip

He could also have friends there and wants to hang out with them. I understand the concern, but if he were visiting a California or Florida school everyone would be saying, "well he gets to take a free trip to a nice area in the winter" or something along those lines.

screw Reuben. To think there will not be pressure on him is a joke. Why put yourself through it if you are committed. Once a recruit commits he does not owe any other schools any kind of courtesy visit. I also don't get the free trip thing, it's not disneyworld. He has been there plenty of times

It's obvious you've never been highly recruited like Kerryon. These visits, whether to AU, UA, USC, etc. are a ONCE IN A LIFETIME thing. He gets 5 OV's and would be a fool not to take all 5.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me, enduring the sales pressure for three days from a school that I knew I was not going to attend would not be worth it. I'd rather pay for the gas and crash with friends if I just had to go there to visit.

If I was committed and knew I wasn't going to flip, the only schools I would want to include in OVs would be Hawaii, USC, UCLA, Miami and Oregon.

If I was committed and knew I wasn't going to flip, the only schools I would want to include in OVs would be Hawaii, USC, UCLA, Miami and Oregon.

I think I might switch one of those out for University of Texas, because Austin is one of the coolest cities in the country. I'd also probably think about South Carolina or Clemson and maybe somewhere like Duke for the academics.

I think I might switch one of those out for University of Texas, because Austin is one of the coolest cities in the country. I'd also probably think about South Carolina or Clemson and maybe somewhere like Duke for the academics.

If I'm not mistaken, a player has to be committed to get an OV from UH.

If I'm not mistaken, a player has to be committed to get an OV from UH.

Well, I didn't want to visit anyway! /s

Heard that the staff was going to give some special attention to KJ this weekend. Great to make him feel important amongst this great group of athletes. I think E made mention of this on SECRant.

Academics? In the words of Cardale Jones "Why should we have to go to class if we came here to play FOOTBALL? We ain't come to play SCHOOL classes are POINTLESS."

Academics? In the words of Cardale Jones "Why should we have to go to class if we came here to play FOOTBALL? We ain't come to play SCHOOL classes are POINTLESS."

Ah, but he did just choose to play school for another year before he goes to play benchwarmer.

Maybe not visiting crimson necks next week per Keith

Bama has to be wondering if Johnson and Williams would just be recruiting their other visitors.

Bama has to be wondering if Johnson and Williams would just be recruiting their other visitors.

I sure hope they do.

I sure hope they do.

With the espn story coming out that kiff is candidate for sf oc job... it has to help with kj.

Their fans will flip out if that happens.

I would love for them to have to worry about our commits

Not sure we need to steal anyone from Bama with our current momentum. Things are looking darn good from where I am sitting.

I've been on this site for a long time and finally decided to make an account. We are good with KJ guys. I go to Auburn and had the pleasure of hanging out with him for a good part of last night. He's as solid on Auburn as they come. He said he was just visiting other schools just to get more free stuff.

I've been on this site for a long time and finally decided to make an account. We are good with KJ guys. I go to Auburn and had the pleasure of hanging out with him for a good part of last night. He's as solid on Auburn as they come. He said he was just visiting other schools just to get more free stuff.

Most of the posters here are very confident that KJ is solid. We have a few posters that assume every recruit is going to flip to "big brother" until they have signed, enrolled, and started fall practice at AU.

Most of the posters here are very confident that KJ is solid. We have a few posters that assume every recruit is going to flip to "big brother" until they have signed, enrolled, and started fall practice at AU.

I am very confident that KJ will be in the AU Family.....still, it would be cool if he decided not to go to Bama. A poster above said he only wants to pick up some more free stuff and I can understand this as an 18 year old kid. Problem though picking up Bama stuff and going to AU, he will never want to wear it and will never be able to wear it.

Archived