2015 4* RB Kerryon Johnson commits to AU!

tombigbeetiger

I've been on this site for a long time and finally decided to make an account. We are good with KJ guys. I go to Auburn and had the pleasure of hanging out with him for a good part of last night. He's as solid on Auburn as they come. He said he was just visiting other schools just to get more free stuff.

Most of the posters here are very confident that KJ is solid. We have a few posters that assume every recruit is going to flip to "big brother" until they have signed, enrolled, and started fall practice at AU.

I am very confident that KJ will be in the AU Family.....still, it would be cool if he decided not to go to Bama. A poster above said he only wants to pick up some more free stuff and I can understand this as an 18 year old kid. Problem though picking up Bama stuff and going to AU, he will never want to wear it and will never be able to wear it.

I doubt free stuff would be the reason for the visit. The fun time would be most likely.

Possibly, he may be going to further build relationships with guys who are considering AU, idk who else is going this weekend.

Or maybe he made a promise to someone and he is a man of his word.

Whatever the case, we don't have any reason to worry about KJ flipping.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been on this site for a long time and finally decided to make an account. We are good with KJ guys. I go to Auburn and had the pleasure of hanging out with him for a good part of last night. He's as solid on Auburn as they come. He said he was just visiting other schools just to get more free stuff.

Most of the posters here are very confident that KJ is solid. We have a few posters that assume every recruit is going to flip to "big brother" until they have signed, enrolled, and started fall practice at AU.

I am very confident that KJ will be in the AU Family.....still, it would be cool if he decided not to go to Bama. A poster above said he only wants to pick up some more free stuff and I can understand this as an 18 year old kid. Problem though picking up Bama stuff and going to AU, he will never want to wear it and will never be able to wear it.

As as "DIY" person, I have found that I am always in need of a RAG when painting, working on the car, So maybe he is just collecting RAGS for future projects around the house when he graduates from Auburn.

The "free stuff" is what has people worried. Just saying.

Well now, there's an angle I've never even considered. Thanks for pointing that possible pitfall out.

Well now, there's an angle I've never even considered. Thanks for pointing that possible pitfall out.

Thats always been my stand with KJ's recruitment. Not KJ but others involved. Don't kid yourself, uat and the REC have made this kid a priority. And they don't miss much when they do make a kid a priority.

And I'm not saying KJ is going to uat.

Thats always been my stand with KJ's recruitment. Not KJ but others involved. Don't kid yourself, uat and the REC have made this kid a priority. And they don't miss much when they do make a kid a priority.

So What you saying is like Roc late last year, KJ is a top priority and they will not go down without a fight but likely go down they will?

So What you saying is like Roc late last year, KJ is a top priority and they will not go down without a fight but likely go down they will?

Roc stopped listening and stopped taking calls from uat last year. KJ has not, yet. We will see if he visits uat. AU, wisely, is not wanting him to take that visit.

Roc stopped listening and stopped taking calls from uat last year.

Not until the week before NSD when he did not go to school to avoid Kiffin meeting him.

Roc stopped listening and stopped taking calls from uat last year. KJ has not, yet. We will see if he visits uat. AU, wisely, is not wanting him to take that visit.

So, are coaches thinking that uat is luring him into a "trap" so to speak? They give him some "free stuff" and they hold his eligibility over his head to get him to sign with them?

So, are coaches thinking that uat is luring him into a "trap" so to speak? They give him some "free stuff" and they hold his eligibility over his head to get him to sign with them?

Not sure about all that but the staff is very confident after this past weekend that we will hold onto KJ.

Not sure about all that but the staff is very confident after this past weekend that we will hold onto KJ.

Great to hear. Thanks, E!!

You have to wonder if this happens. If they were to report him for improper benefits, they would look like they don't allow that type of thing and blame it on someone not associated with the program...and if he agrees to come aboard then he keeps all the freebies and eligibility. He would of course have to accept the freebies to begin with for this to matter

You have to wonder if this happens. If they were to report him for improper benefits, they would look like they don't allow that type of thing and blame it on someone not associated with the program...and if he agrees to come aboard then he keeps all the freebies and eligibility. He would of course have to accept the freebies to begin with for this to matter

Guys...

Pretty sure there would be at least once instance where a kid or his parents would come out and air out the program if they tried to do that

Pretty sure there would be at least once instance where a kid or his parents would come out and air out the program if they tried to do that

Remember Logan Young? They are a dastardly bunch. Theo Hawthorne (Tim Hawthorne's dad - State Farm Agent) lost a ton of business when his son committed to Auburn. Just remember who you're dealing with. They take all things concerning bama football VERY, VERY serious.

Remember Logan Young? They are a dastardly bunch. Theo Hawthorne (Tim Hawthorne's dad - State Farm Agent) lost a ton of business when his son committed to Auburn. Just remember who you're dealing with. They take all things concerning bama football VERY, VERY serious.

wasnt there some rumblings about that with casher as well

wasnt there some rumblings about that with casher as well

Yes. Threats about family business.

Pretty funny

Pretty funny

An REC member from B'ham paid L. Owens cousin to keep tabs on Owens and to bring him to uat for visits. Stuff like this is the free stuff I'm worried about. They have no bounds on what they will do to get a kid. Been this way for 50 years.

Yep, there are no limits to what this organization will do. They will even get rid of their own if one of their crooked plans are ever found out by the NCAA,by any means necessary

Archived