2015 4* RB Kerryon Johnson commits to AU!

tombigbeetiger

Yep, there are no limits to what this organization will do. They will even get rid of their own if one of their crooked plans are ever found out by the NCAA,by any means necessary

Salad, anyone?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great news! I am so happy Kerryon is going to be in our family. Cant wait for WDEwde to see this. Love this kid. He is smart and very talented. Definitely one of our best.

Great news! I am so happy Kerryon is going to be in our family. Cant wait for WDEwde to see this. Love this kid. He is smart and very talented. Definitely one of our best.

Best news of the day. Give the AU coaches and JK props. uat threw everything they had at JK.

Best news of the day. Give the AU coaches and JK props. uat threw everything they had at JK.

That Jerryon Kohnson sure is a baller.

He and Jeremy Johnson will make for one helluva backfield.

Did I do that right? I don't think I did that right.

Switch the J's and you're golden.

Switch the J's and you're golden.

I was thiiiiiiiiis close.

View new content is not working. Navigating this site is now as awkward as cutting my own hair without my go to.

Did your browser sign you out, by chance? That renders the new post feature unavailable.

See, everyone got worked up over nothing!

Not everybody was worked up. He never did, or said anything after he committed to indicate he was even considering a flip.

He mentioned taking the OV's to UA/FSU when he committed. I think there was a lot of unnecessary consternation due, in part, to *past situations involving West Vance dramatics around NSD.

*Lance Thompson works for us now. Much of what Sa(has)been was credited with involving those who shall not be named, was actually the work of our new LB coach. Not all, but a lot.

See, everyone got worked up over nothing!

Not everybody was worked up. He never did, or said anything after he committed to indicate he was even considering a flip.

He mentioned taking the OV's to UA/FSU when he committed. I think there was a lot of unnecessary consternation due, in part, to *past situations involving West Vance dramatics around NSD.

*Lance Thompson works for us now. Much of what Sa(has)been was credited with involving those who shall not be named, was actually the work of our new LB coach. Not all, but a lot.

I haven't thought about this. How bout that.

Malzahn, Lashlee and Horton visit KJ at the Madison Academy bball game tonight ...

psrsL1L.jpg

Huntsville, Ala. – (WHNT) College football coaches across the nation are making a final push towards signing day. Gus Malzahn and his staff are no exception and on Friday they spent the afternoon and evening at Kerryon Johnson’s home. After the in-home visit, Malzahn and Johnson went watched Madison Academy take on Madison County in basketball. Offensive Coordinator Rhett Lashlee and running backs coach Tim Horton joined Malzahn in the rocket city to make sure Kerryon isn’t thinking about changing his mind. According to Johnson’s twitter account, the visit “went as great as expected,” leaving most to believe we can expect a signature with Auburn on Wednesday.

http://whnt.com/2015/01/31/gus-malzahn-and-his-offensive-staff-visit-kerryon-johnson-at-home/

Nice find! At this time of year those coaches probably need some sort of organizer so they'll know what city and whose house they are in. I couldn't handle it!

Archived