2015 4* RB Kerryon Johnson commits to AU!

tombigbeetiger

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

I miss Chimes.

I wonder what he’s up to these days. I miss WareagleAU’s recruiting spreadsheets. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

I wonder what he’s up to these days. I miss WareagleAU’s recruiting spreadsheets. 

I know WEAU was doing school last I heard. Chimes just disappeared. 

11 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

and Mayor, Jonesy, and AUSportstalk

1 hour ago, aubearcat said:

and Mayor, Jonesy, and AUSportstalk

Jonesy makes is on the SEC Rant.AUSportstalk is the insurance business last I saw.

20 hours ago, Tiger said:

What do you guys think? This guy have a chance to be pretty good?

Meh... Doesn't seem to be an everydown back...:dunno:

• 2 weeks later...

No to RE-rail this thread, but I have never seen a RB change his running style so much in just one year. Last year I would have called Kerryon a finesse back. He didn't break as many tackles and did not seem to run as aggressively. This year he is patient but then EXPLODES through holes and rarely is tackled by one defender. VERY impressive progression as a RB.

3 hours ago, Grumps said:

No to RE-rail this thread, but I have never seen a RB change his running style so much in just one year. Last year I would have called Kerryon a finesse back. He didn't break as many tackles and did not seem to run as aggressively. This year he is patient but then EXPLODES through holes and rarely is tackled by one defender. VERY impressive progression as a RB.

It happens during halftime of the LSU game last year.  Rewatch that game.  He was much more physical in the second half and has been ever since - when he wasn’t hurt

Nah it’s really me. Had to create a new account. Was strolling through the neighborhood checking on recruiting updates and stumbled into this thread. Keep on keepin it real my homies

6 minutes ago, chimes said:

For some reason couldn’t log into it so just created a new one

You can ask @RunInRed to help you get into your old account. I've had a number of posters ask me to do that over the years. I've directed them to him & he always helped.

Archived