2015 4* RB Kerryon Johnson commits to AU!

tombigbeetiger

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A coin only has two sides. AU/FSU ? Maybe all 3 contenders have said they will accept his commit on Tues. or maybe just the one he picks and the other two are in the dark? Who knows but we and they will all know soon enough though.

A coin only has two sides. AU/FSU ? Maybe all 3 contenders have said they will accept his commit on Tues. or maybe just the one he picks and the other two are in the dark? Who knows but we and they will all know soon enough though.

I think and hope you know what I mean by coin toss.

autan...

I think you are over analyzing this. wdeWDE is saying it could be any of the 3 schools. (How you got to 2-3 sided coins and he and who and they will know what when is beyond confusing)

autan...

I think you are over analyzing this. wdeWDE is saying it could be any of the 3 schools. (How you got to 2-3 sided coins and he and who and they will know what when is beyond confusing)

That there is some mighty high falutin 'splainin. :clap:;D

autan...

Lol. I took it differently buddy. I took it as a coint toss between AU and FSU.

Bama has basically conceded defeat FWIW.

Great free article analyzing KJ's pick. I have quoted what I believe are the most important inputs.LINK

Kipp Adams (Southeast Analyst)-I predict Kerryon Johnson to pick Auburn on Tuesday because he says himself that comfort level is a major factor. When talking about Auburn, Johnson told Bama Online that Auburn "feels like a big family when you're down there. It's just a different feel to it than other places. They all treat each other like family. They're all nice and trustworthy people and that's what I like about them." [Auburn RB coach] Tim Horton has been recruiting Johnson since he was a freshman, and Auburn has been recruiting Johnson harder than anyone. They have sold him on the chance to play running back, and if they get him it will be a true testament to the Auburn staff that they were able to come in trailing other programs and land a top 50-prospect in the country.

Chris Nee (FSU 247)-Ultimately, it comes down to coaching relationships. With FSU, his best relationship early on was Jeremy Pruitt who departed for Georgia. I feel Auburn stands out to him the most in that specific category

Demetric Warren (Big Time Bama guy)-My AU pick for Kerryon Johnson is based off the fact that Kerryon always wanted to play RB but Alabama initially wanted him to play safety. It was only just recently that Alabama had a change of heart and will bring him in as a RB. Meanwhile, AU wanted him as a RB from Day 1.

I did not know Horton's relationship with KJ goes back to his freshman year. I think that and AU always having KJ as RB since we started recruiting him will be the deciding factors.

50/50?

:tease:

50/50?

:tease:

Or maybe it's a loaded coin :Sing:

Kerryon has the build of a safety IMO. When you see him with no pads on, he appears long and lean, more safety than RB. Just based on the ole eye test, he appears to be a tad taller than 6' and a tad less than 200 lbs but you know how that goes. I still think he should take a long hard look at the safety position but that's just me. Regardless, he's an outstanding athlete and a good kid from a fine upstanding family. I hope we get him.

i'd say 6'1" 205 and i think he could play just about anywhere. rb, wr, s, cb, LB. he is good enough that i would let him pick his position.

FWIW there's this tweet

@jcshurburtt 2h

Based on everything, I feel confident about my #CrystalBall prediction of Kerryon Johnson to #Auburn @BMatt247 pic.twitter.com/ODiXhPJ2aU

Ya know, I've just got to say it. I'm really frustrated with Kerryon.

Like seriously?!? Come on man.

He just HAD to do it.

He picks the ONE class tomorrow that I have an exam in to commit during. Talk about a distraction!! :bawling:

( for anyone who has trouble picking up on sarcasm, *cough* E *cough*, that was sarcasm :big: )

The current CB predictions are: 71% AU, 17% FSU, and 12% Bama.

The last pick for Bama was from 11/01/13.

FSU has one pick since January.

TIFWIW but I workout with a guy whose son plays at MA. He said this morning that he thought something happened on the FSU trip because before then he was picking the noles. He said the last few times he has talked to Kerryon he was all AU. That's about as inside as my info goes

TIFWIW but I workout with a guy whose son plays at MA. He said this morning that he thought something happened on the FSU trip because before then he was picking the noles. He said the last few times he has talked to Kerryon he was all AU. That's about as inside as my info goes

That is the feeing I get as well. He didn't hear what he wanted to down there.

I'm hoping for good news too. I have heard a lot about him. I live fairly close to Madison and have been hearing a great deal about him for the last couple of years now. I would love to see him in the O&B.

Archived